J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if the stock wheels and tires from a Badlands would rub at full lock on a n Outer Banks? The BL tire diameter is only 0.65" higher but the BL tire track is 11.22" vs 10.04" in the OB. Wondering if the stock wheels have a different offset and also if the BL front suspension has a different design or if its just teh springs and shocks that change.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think this is a "search function will be your friend" situation.
TLDR version- no one knows for sure yet but seems like 33's, such as from badlands would be the max of what you could do without more mods

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know if the stock wheels and tires from a Badlands would rub at full lock on a n Outer Banks? The BL tire diameter is only 0.65" higher but the BL tire track is 11.22" vs 10.04" in the OB. Wondering if the stock wheels have a different offset and also if the BL front suspension has a different design or if its just teh springs and shocks that change.

Thanks in advance!
I had the same question. I could get some badlands tires and wheels and would LOVE to put them on my outer banks.

I haven't seen anything where the badlands is higher off the ground or anything. Aside from the shocks, seems very doable... Would look bad ass!
Sponsored