Bronco Logic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 King Ranch, 96 White Sport, 76 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As long time Bronco enthusiast I compiled a list of "Must Have's", "Should Have's", and "Cool to Have's". Tell me what I missed.

Sponsored

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Holy crap dude!! What a great video! Thanks mang! Subscription acquired!

OP
OP
Bronco Logic

Bronco Logic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ha.....thanks. I enjoy it. How far am I in terms of what you're looking for?

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well...for me. Must be a two door and if it has a v8 it's a must buy. If only v6 is available then IDK. It would have to look amazing to me.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Great video! I agree with your logic in almost all cases. Very well thought out. If Ford goes along with your ideas I think the Bronco will do well.

I would also like to see a V8 in the Bronco. A V6 or 4 cylinder with a turbo doesn't appeal to me nearly as much - doesn't matter how much power it makes.

I also hope for the option to buy something that is simple and not overly complicated. Might be a stretch in this day and age, but that is what I would prefer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco Logic

Bronco Logic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well...for me. Must be a two door and if it has a v8 it's a must buy. If only v6 is available then IDK. It would have to look amazing to me.
Great video! I agree with your logic in almost all cases. Very well thought out. If Ford goes along with your ideas I think the Bronco will do well.

I would also like to see a V8 in the Bronco. A V6 or 4 cylinder with a turbo doesn't appeal to me nearly as much - doesn't matter how much power it makes.

I also hope for the option to buy something that is simple and not overly complicated. Might be a stretch in this day and age, but that is what I would prefer.

I dont know boys, I truly believe a V8 is a stretch. I wish it wasn't the case but we know Ford really loves the Ecoboost. It also doesn't hurt that most people will take their Turbo'd engine in for maintenance over their n/a V8. That means more revenue in servicing the new Bronco and thats the name of the game. The Ranger surely wont see a V8 and I dont think Ford will stray too far away from duplicating the drivetrain in the Ranger. Especially when we know they going to share so many parts and be assembled in the same plant.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Stinks, because even this halo V6 doesn't sound as good to me as a V8. Forward to 3:18ish.

OP
OP
Bronco Logic

Bronco Logic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You weren't joking. I dont know if its the GoPro thats distorting the sound but if thats truly what the GT sounds like, I'd be really disappointed. That sounds awful.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah...not too sure but he did state that he put mic right near the exhaust to allow for the best sound of his exhaust! That's what the wire running down the back is. I'm not impressed.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sounds like a V6. >_<
Sponsored