dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Before i put my top 5 reasons, just to be up front, i am trolling. I very much look forward to my new bronco. I have had a 1995 bronco and a jeep tj and jk.

1. Jeep has been making a consistent product for many years at this point vs a first year remake of bronco.

2. Jeep has a more rugged look vs the more “car” like appearance with the straight lines of the bronco.

3. Jeep articulation is much better.

4. Bronco has tried and never been able to maintain. They have had the first gen bronco that is similar to the remake. The larger version of the bronco which was a total different look and purpose. The bronco II, and now a reboot.

5. Jeep has a diesel and V8 option.

Come at me!!!
[/QUOT
Before i put my top 5 reasons, just to be up front, i am trolling. I very much look forward to my new bronco. I have had a 1995 bronco and a jeep tj and jk.

1. Jeep has been making a consistent product for many years at this point vs a first year remake of bronco.

2. Jeep has a more rugged look vs the more “car” like appearance with the straight lines of the bronco.

3. Jeep articulation is much better.

4. Bronco has tried and never been able to maintain. They have had the first gen bronco that is similar to the remake. The larger version of the bronco which was a total different look and purpose. The bronco II, and now a reboot.

5. Jeep has a diesel and V8 option.

Come at me!!!
Can't answer this question, since I haven't actually driven a Bronco yet. Ask again in about a year.
Sponsored

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yep, I saw a few people in the thread mentioned that. I’ve had 4 wranglers, 3 lifted, 0 death wobble. ?
Well lucky you. Take from a guy who experienced it. I'd rather go down a tin slide bare assed naked on a 100 degree day, lol

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yep, I saw a few people in the thread mentioned that. I’ve had 4 wranglers, 3 lifted, 0 death wobble. ?
I'm glad to hear that, but be warned it is real! :devilish:

Sponsored
First Name
KEVIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ First EDITION 22’ BL2dr 23’ BL4dr
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
“Making it my own” Any make or model Can’t wait for my 2 door Bronco already ordered 22” X 12 with Nitto 375/45r22. Gives me something to look forward to.

89CF5D2A-1399-417C-8131-492AEFDC24AD.jpeg

250F41CA-5448-4873-A6FF-117B0A2233A2.jpeg

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
do you know how many "jeeps" were built by Ford in WWII?
I don’t, but they weren’t Broncos.

I’m not trying to bunch anybody’s panties here. I’m trading one of my wranglers in on a bronco, but jeep will always have a longer history. Period. It’s just fact.

It sucks for us, but the most history most randos on the street know about Bronco is OJ.

Last edited:

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just watch the time and effort it takes to replace a Wrangler "Start Stop" battery. Their engineers are complete idiots hiding this battery under the main battery. Plus it gets worse! Not only is it under the main battery, check out all the other parts that must be removed (Including the main fuse blocks). Did I mention the Jeep won't start off the main battery should the "Start" battery fail, GEEZ....Death wobble...On & ON & ON!!! SFA is the only thing Jeep has on Bronco for some hard core rock crawlers. Personally I think the solid front axle makes it drive like a PIG!!!! Had 2 and will never have to own another thanks to Ford.

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The funny part is Willys and Ford created the Jeep. In WWII there wasn't a Chrysler Jeep. Chrysler made tanks. The roots of the Jeep go back to Willys and Ford. :) What has Chrysler really done in all the years they have owned Jeep to improve it? They have sure had an opportunity to make it better than it is.

I still prefer the Bronco and I don't need a vehicle that comes with tons of plug and play parts to make it better. I'm also biased with two early broncos that have way out wheeled jeeps on the trails.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t, but they weren’t Broncos.

I’m not trying to bunch anybody’s panties here. I’m trading one of my wranglers in on a bronco, but jeep will always have a longer history. Period. It’s just fact.

It sucks for us, but the most history most randos on the street know about Bronco is OJ.
I am confident that the current class of Bronco owners starting with folks like you and I will drive a stake in the heart of the OJ residue especially since he didn't ever own one including the notorious white one.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not a troll even though this is my first post and I don't have a picture yet because I'm on my work computer but the only real things the Wrangler has over the Bronco is you can buy it right now and the solid front axle is king for rock crawling. The IFS on the Bronco will be more than enough for most people and will ride alot nice on road. (Even though the JL is much better than the JK for on road manners).
Sponsored