Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://accessories.ford.com/products/trailer-hitch-wiring-harness-4-7-pin-by-lumen

@flip have you seen that this is on the market now? It looks like the controller and harness are finally being offered As a package from Lumen. I have held off on putting mine together hoping something like this would be available. Does anyone have experience/feedback on it?

IMG_0996.jpeg
Cool! Forgot when I spoke with the rep but they (Lumen) acted like it was an act of God to get anything approved to integrate with Ford's software. Looks like they finally got it done. I'll see if they're available and get a few ordered.
Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was able to get the install guide as well. Iā€™m going to order from my dealer today.
Good lord, Ikea would be proud of those instructions

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://accessories.ford.com/products/trailer-hitch-wiring-harness-4-7-pin-by-lumen

@flip have you seen that this is on the market now? It looks like the controller and harness are finally being offered As a package from Lumen. I have held off on putting mine together hoping something like this would be available. Does anyone have experience/feedback on it?

IMG_0996.jpeg

Wow I hope this does what I want it to!

Looks like it will be a replacement for the factory tow with all the functionality the factory installed.

Happy to see after browsing through the instructions that it's 2dr compatible too!

Keep us posted Flip

Sains66

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66ā€™ Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow I hope this does what I want it to!

Looks like it will be a replacement for the factory tow with all the functionality the factory installed.

Happy to see after browsing through the instructions that it's 2dr compatible too!

Keep us posted Flip
Iā€™m sure it is compatible on both 2 and 4 door models, you will just have some extra wire to bundle up near the firewall on the 2 door. I have mine on order but dealer is quoting 4-6 weeks for delivery. I bet @flip will beat me to it.

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m sure it is compatible on both 2 and 4 door models, you will just have some extra wire to bundle up near the firewall on the 2 door. I have mine on order but dealer is quoting 4-6 weeks for delivery. I bet @flip will beat me to it.

Super excited it's available. In one of my model year pushes we could add it back. Tried again a couple months after ordering the last time and he still couldn't add it. They had a call into some Ford rep when I got my scheduled for production email.

I just hope this setup lets the computer know it's there for the BLIS and other stuff. Plus all of my trailers are 7 pin. Bronco will only be able to tow one of them, but still better than using a 4-7 pin adapter.

I really want to tow an off road camper someday!

Phil B

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered this for my Wildtrak off the website. When I went to check out said it wouldn't work on my vehicle, but let me order it anyway. Fingers crossed. I really hope it will work the same as a factory tow option. I'll follow up as things progress.

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Super excited it's available. In one of my model year pushes we could add it back. Tried again a couple months after ordering the last time and he still couldn't add it. They had a call into some Ford rep when I got my scheduled for production email.

I just hope this setup lets the computer know it's there for the BLIS and other stuff. Plus all of my trailers are 7 pin. Bronco will only be able to tow one of them, but still better than using a 4-7 pin adapter.

I really want to tow an off road camper someday!
If it doesn't work, there's a homemade DIY here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...scan-as-built-data-without-error-codes.49906/

I added it to my Badlands following that thread.

Tow.jpg

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ordered this for my Wildtrak off the website. When I went to check out said it wouldn't work on my vehicle, but let me order it anyway. Fingers crossed. I really hope it will work the same as a factory tow option. I'll follow up as things progress.
Should work it is what I did on my first edition but I built myself. You do need forscan.

Phil B

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll do the trailer hitch myself, but I'm letting the dealer install the wiring harness.

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Phil B

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I got word today they cancelled the order for the hitch. I can live with that, hoping they don't cancel the wiring harness too.

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered the Lumen harness last week and received an email today that just says it's backordered. Guess now we wait.
Sponsored