Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm glad I didn't cave in and drop the tow package. Got the email today that my 4dr BL, 2.7, LUX, soft top w/ tow package was scheduled.

But the question will be, can I obtain just the harness for the redarc tow pro brake controller since I already have the redarc to swap over from our grand Cherokee.
You went soft top? That takes balls where you live!
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You went soft top? That takes balls where you live!
Unfortunately yes. I hate the look of the soft top but a MIC top in my eyes looks like garbage too. The original plan was for the white mod top. So I’ll replace the soft top w/ a bestop once available and keep my 2nd order for a MY23 BL mod top. Drive this bronco in the meantime.

As far as having a soft top where I live, doesnt bother me at all. My jeep only has a soft top and we’ve lived here in CO for 5yrs after leaving FL.

LatinoComedian

Badlands
First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so torn about the wiring harness. I have the tow package in my build but not the wiring (my dealer messed up). My scheduled build date is Nov 15th and I'm concerned that if I add/change ANYTHING, I'll get pushed back. I know my dealer will tell me that they can install it but if it's an option from the factory, I'd prefer that it's installed there.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately yes. I hate the look of the soft top but a MIC top in my eyes looks like garbage too. The original plan was for the white mod top. So I’ll replace the soft top w/ a bestop once available and keep my 2nd order for a MY23 BL mod top. Drive this bronco in the meantime.

As far as having a soft top where I live, doesnt bother me at all. My jeep only has a soft top and we’ve lived here in CO for 5yrs after leaving FL.
Nailed it!
They couldn't have designed a much more bland or thoughtless hardtop. In fact they already had the design in house. Let me reacquaint you with the Ford Flex/Bronco top. Pay $695 extra for that and wait longer for a Bronco...nope. I'll put the $$$$ towards the aftermarket top I already have my eyes on.

Ford Bronco Tow Package question 2019-Ford-Flex-02
Sponsored