Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 8/2 build is still just sitting "in production" kinda surprised im the only one from that week. OOF
Could that be the passenger-side airbag recall at this point? If so, perhaps the delay is in getting that fixed, but with the positive outlook that you'll get it fairly soon?

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've had a Vin # since April 15th and many build dates. I chatted with Ford today and I'm still scheduled for week of Nov 8th.
Two door Wild Trak.
Lou

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Could that be the passenger-side airbag recall at this point? If so, perhaps the delay is in getting that fixed, but with the positive outlook that you'll get it fairly soon?
Thats what Im assuming. Iv also read theyre having to do a bumper off re-wire of the active grill shutter vents, so it could also be that, or both. Im just hoping they added the hardtop prep kit that came with the sept builds since its not been "built" yet, who knows. All my dealer can/will tell me is its been sent to production.

Braiedy2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Preordered the 6G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting on mine
7/14 res
january Order
8/31 blend 9/1 build date and revieced no emails and everything says TBD

4 door, white, SAS, LUX, tow, Soft w/ hardtop hook prep

Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Tracking for remaining MY21 builds Build status

10/18 blend. 11/10 - 11/16 delivery.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

9/8 blend, 9/10 build, 10/15 ETA to dealer
No emails since august
No bronco still...
Could you imagine if a bank operated like this?

You walk into a branch and give them an initial deposit check.
The branch forwards your check off to the bank HQ and...
  • Because you didn't use one of their preferred branches, your check gets stuck in limbo for 5 years. Meanwhile, those preferred branches proceed to open another 38,000 accounts for walk-ins, with 5-week turnaround.
  • Because you didn't know that you needed to get the branch manager to sign the account terms they handed to you, the branch turns around and demands that you pay an additional $100 monthly service fee or lose your account.
  • You are told that your account is ready, but then they don't give it to you and go mysteriously silent. Meanwhile, you hear rumors of checking accounts created with savings account constraints, accounts that can kill you if you spend too quickly, and whole piles of accounts waiting for new checks to be printed because the old ones had the wrong routing number.
  • After waiting several months for your account, you read online that your branch will contact you about applying for a new account, because they aren't offering the old one anymore. And oh, the new accounts cost a bit more and no longer offer checks in the one color you were hoping for. And your branch manager doesn't call.
  • You ask your branch whether your monthly account fee is going to be the $5 you thought you agreed on, and they tell you that it will be the fair market value at the time you receive your account. But that if you don't agree, they will give your account to another customer who is willing to pay the monthly fee they decide. Then they market your account online to find the highest bidder.
  • The bank HQ decides that your branch is bringing in too much business, so they move your paperwork from department to department on the back of a turtle. Or snail. Either/or.
  • The bank HQ brings in a 3rd grade science class to make paper airplanes out of dozens of account documents to see who can get them closest to the mailbox.
  • And if you are particularly lucky, the FBI takes your account documents and piles them next to the crate holding the Ark of the Covenant in that warehouse from Indiana Jones.
Yeah, watching paint dry seems like a fun hobby after this.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have any of the 10/19 blends gotten their build notice (or seen it as "built" when checking trackers) or had their modules populate? I am "1424/3291" so later on that blend, I would imagine...

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

picked up my FE today… beyond a blast to drive and I had a superb customer experience at my dealer ( this portion had worried me for weeks! )

with the help of the wife .. we picked up my new Bronco with my old Bronco I’ve drove for 22 years.

Best of luck to all of those still waiting!

Ford Bronco Tracking for remaining MY21 builds 81210FA1-6938-4EAF-BF71-64BC41430ADB

Ford Bronco Tracking for remaining MY21 builds 81210FA1-6938-4EAF-BF71-64BC41430ADB

When did yours ship? Mine shipped 10/9 to Southern IL, but estimated delivery is 11/7-11/13. Seems odd and I'm guessing going to Nashville, we might have had similar paths to a point in the US.

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When did yours ship? Mine shipped 10/9 to Southern IL, but estimated delivery is 11/7-11/13. Seems odd and I'm guessing going to Nashville, we might have had similar paths to a point in the US.
Mine was build complete 10/10 and arrived early AM to Nashville 10/13. It was convoy - maybe you are rail? Just seems like a very long travel time

my estimated delivery was 10/14 thru 10/20 … so I would say she came early but still within that window ( mostly )

best of luck!!

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was build complete 10/10 and arrived early AM to Nashville 10/13. It was convoy - maybe you are rail? Just seems like a very long travel time

my estimated delivery was 10/14 thru 10/20 … so I would say she came early but still within that window ( mostly )

best of luck!!
Ahh ya, I'm rail....rats
Sponsored