First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone, a few days Granger Ford reached out to me to let me know it was time to spec out my base bronco as I have an early order for 23MY Bronco. To be entirely honest im not sure I still want to keep my order, but before giving up my place in line I wanted to see if anyone knew anything about the ability to transfer my order to someone else. Just curious if this is possible? Thanks guys
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No one was ever able to transfer.

Fords unofficial response is buy a jeep.

BadazzBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my order was on 7/19/2021!!
Ugh... I will be following your post to see what happens! I am so tired of waiting, as are many others.... it's really hard seeing so many on the road knowing I reserved so long ago (preaching to the choir) It's very discouraging., especially since my car is literally dying as we speak lol! BTW... I tried transferring a while back, but I couldn't get it done per Ford.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone, a few days Granger Ford reached out to me to let me know it was time to spec out my base bronco as I have an early order for 23MY Bronco. To be entirely honest im not sure I still want to keep my order, but before giving up my place in line I wanted to see if anyone knew anything about the ability to transfer my order to someone else. Just curious if this is possible? Thanks guys
Can only transfer to someone living in the same household

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mike Levine proclaimed, "You can transfer your order as of today" last year. Many of us at Granger thought it was an opportunity to get out of line at Granger and move our order to a new dealer while retaining our timestamp.

I'll save you the 25 pages of reading (TLDR) and let you know that it was a lie. Only those that didn't convert the reservation were able to do so. If you have an order, you are stuck.

Your only opportunity is to place a new order if/when Ford opens the order banks for new orders.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He was asking about transferring to another person, not changing dealerships. I thought same household was allowed but that was it.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With a July 2021 reservation at granger it's a fairly safe bet by the time your number is called in 2027 everyone will be ordering Broncos off the lot haggling for 15% under MSRP again :ROFLMAO:. You're probably #1000 in line for a dealer that gets like 150 a year.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He was asking about transferring to another person, not changing dealerships. I thought same household was allowed but that was it.
Thanks I misread that as well as a few other posters. Transferring an order is pretty pointless unless 2027 is their time frame.

Last edited:

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Transfer reservation (before order) - not a problem, but obviously too late.

Transfer to another dealer (after ordering) - Never been allowed.

Transfer to another person - you are supposed to be able to transfer to an "immediate family member". That's basically a spouse, or a parent or child.

So for example, I should be able to transfer my order to my completely computer illiterate father in another state, but not my buddy Joe down the road.
Sponsored