Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can transfer an order after you sign a purchase agreement? I thought thatā€™s the only way a reservation gets converted to an order.

you donā€™t lose your ā€œplace in line ā€œ?

how can I confirm that the dealer is honoring my reservation spot? I ordered in the first few hours yet allegedly a dozen people are ahead of me at a small NH dealer?

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called the Ford number today and spoke to Amanda. She was very helpful and said that I should contact my dealer and ask them to revert my order back to a reservation. She said they have the ability to do that. She said if they do it, it should happen immediately. She also said to call back if they will not or cannot do it and they will do it at Ford. I emailed my dealer today and have not received a reply. I will give them until tomorrow noon and will call them. I'm sure they are trying to figure out how to hold on to MSRP orders and $1000 non-refundable deposits.

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I requested a change of dealers on 1/26 after my original wouldnā€™t commit to pricing in writing then put in an order without my consent. Today, my reservation changed to canceled!

I didnā€™t catch it in time to talk to Ford but I will talk to them tomorrow morning. I am really hoping itā€™s just part of changing dealers and not my original dealer trying to cancel my order since I called them out on putting my order in without asking me.

Sponsored

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I requested a change of dealers on 1/26 after my original wouldnā€™t commit to pricing in writing then put in an order without my consent. Today, my reservation changed to canceled!

I didnā€™t catch it in time to talk to Ford but I will talk to them tomorrow morning. I am really hoping itā€™s just part of changing dealers and not my original dealer trying to cancel my order since I called them out on putting my order in without asking me.
See FAQ here
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...d-to-order-dealer-faq-as-of-january-29.12091/

My experience here
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/reservation-canceled-i-didnt-do-it-resolved.11545/

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thanks for that but DEAR GOD could Ford make this any more dramatic or complicated? My main frustration is them continuing to push me to deal with this dealer who wants nothing to do with helping me switch my reservation to another dealership. They are putting their customers in the middle of their own mess.

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thanks for that but DEAR GOD could Ford make this any more dramatic or complicated? My main frustration is them continuing to push me to deal with this dealer who wants nothing to do with helping me switch my reservation to another dealership. They are putting their customers in the middle of their own mess.

Yeah.. this has been a very painful process. Initially spoke to them on 1/25 and talked to ford again on 2/8 and they were unable to find any notes on my transfer request. Took them an hour to unbury the note and confirm that the transfer was in the queue to be processed..

TonySTL

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm getting an uneasy feeling that my selected dealer is giving me the runaround concerning final pricing and order status. My reservation status changed to in-store order a couple weeks ago, with no confirmation email from Ford. I contacted my dealer about the status change and final pricing. It sounds like they locked me in Ford's ordering system to prevent me from switching dealers (which I still can). The dealer also states that they will place the final build with Ford after March 19! How can they put in a final build without final pricing and without my final review of the build? See email response below:
"Final builds will not be submitted till we hear from Ford till after March 19th. You have between now and then to change or alter your Bronco configuration. We are offering $2,000 off of MSRP on the Bronco."

HOOTERVILLE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F150, 15 MALIBU, 07 STREETGLIDE, 22 Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in the queue also. Only 7 days. I called Ford to ask a question and when they looked up my res# they told me it was an order, not a res. That surprised me. I asked to have it changed back since I didn't know what was ordered. I was told I had to call the dealer to make this happen. I replied that I don't see that going well but if that's what I need to do, I'll call the dealer. At first they apologized and said it was a mistake and they would fix it. The next day they sent an email that said I had to call Ford to fix it and they included what looked like an email from Ford telling them to tell their customers to call Ford if the Res was accidently changed to an order. So I called back
and was told that they put in the request and that I would be getting a call from Ford to verify. But that they were very backed up. During this time I have decided what I want to order and I'm ready to get it on order (with another dealer) but I'm on hold till I hear from Ford.

Sponsored

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the queue also. Only 7 days. I called Ford to ask a question and when they looked up my res# they told me it was an order, not a res. That surprised me. I asked to have it changed back since I didn't know what was ordered. I was told I had to call the dealer to make this happen. I replied that I don't see that going well but if that's what I need to do, I'll call the dealer. At first they apologized and said it was a mistake and they would fix it. The next day they sent an email that said I had to call Ford to fix it and they included what looked like an email from Ford telling them to tell their customers to call Ford if the Res was accidently changed to an order. So I called back
and was told that they put in the request and that I would be getting a call from Ford to verify. But that they were very backed up. During this time I have decided what I want to order and I'm ready to get it on order (with another dealer) but I'm on hold till I hear from Ford.
Still waiting on my dealer to convert mine back to a reservation. I was told they would, but it has been 3 days. I just sent another email to ask them to do it today.

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same issue today. I called to convert my order to another dealer (Invoice - 3%) and they told me my old dealer had converted already. I only got one call from my dealer and she was supposed to call me back to follow up on few questions I had (regarding few options). We never agreed on pricing or anything else.
Hope the whole transfer is quick, so I can place my order ASAP.

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah.. this has been a very painful process. Initially spoke to them on 1/25 and talked to ford again on 2/8 and they were unable to find any notes on my transfer request. Took them an hour to unbury the note and confirm that the transfer was in the queue to be processed..
So several more days have obviously gone by at this point. I checked the status on Thursday and my order is CANCELLED...

Called Ford back and they said there was nothing they could do to revive that order. My only option now is to place a new order and then have Ford link my original timestamp to the new order. What a fiasco. To add insult to injury Ford says I must get my original $100 deposit back from the dealer who initially started this mess. Obviously they havenā€™t been helpful in giving me my money so now I have to make time to physically go in there and demand my money. Iā€™m going to have them cut me a check and not just leave there with another empty promise.

Ford_Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi, New here and hoping someone can help me with an issue Im having with my dealer.

On March 16, I cancelled my reservation with the dealer since I had moved out of state and was unaware I could transfer the reservation to a new dealer near my new home.

The dealer acknowledged my cancellation request and told me they would send a check but also that I would continue to receive notifications from Ford and to ignore these.

The following day, I received an email direct from Ford that stating that my order had been received. (I believe that the dealer placed the order without my consent to increase their allocation)

Almost a month later, I still don't have a check and have been told "the check is in the mail" several times so I called the 800# posted in this thread and they told me they could not help and to reach back out the dealer and ask for the contact information for the regional manager to help escalate. I have not been successful in getting this yet, so reaching out here to see if anyone can help or offer suggestions.

The dealer is Fremont Ford in Fremont, CA

Thanks

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi, New here and hoping someone can help me with an issue Im having with my dealer.

On March 16, I cancelled my reservation with the dealer since I had moved out of state and was unaware I could transfer the reservation to a new dealer near my new home.

The dealer acknowledged my cancellation request and told me they would send a check but also that I would continue to receive notifications from Ford and to ignore these.

The following day, I received an email direct from Ford that stating that my order had been received. (I believe that the dealer placed the order without my consent to increase their allocation)

Almost a month later, I still don't have a check and have been told "the check is in the mail" several times so I called the 800# posted in this thread and they told me they could not help and to reach back out the dealer and ask for the contact information for the regional manager to help escalate. I have not been successful in getting this yet, so reaching out here to see if anyone can help or offer suggestions.

The dealer is Fremont Ford in Fremont, CA

Thanks
If you want to transfer your res.

Call ford CRC line again. Tell them the dealer converted the order without consent and without a purchase & sales agreement and that you want to transfer your reservation

They should have you make a new reservation with a your preferred dealer and fix the timestamp.

I had the same headache with my original dealer and they had refused to cancel my reservation with them. Ford rep had me call the sales manager with her on the line and only then he remembered how to cancel an order.
Sponsored