Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was able to get Ford to agree to move my order yesterday. They took all the information and it seemed like I was good to go but the Ford website still shows my order with the previous dealer. How long does it take Ford to update this? Is there any other place that folks are tracking their orders other than the reservations tab under my account on Ford.com?
Sponsored

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was able to get Ford to agree to move my order yesterday. They took all the information and it seemed like I was good to go but the Ford website still shows my order with the previous dealer. How long does it take Ford to update this? Is there any other place that folks are tracking their orders other than the reservations tab under my account on Ford.com?
Did they transfer a reservation or converted order?

spdrcrx

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called on Monday 1/25 to have my order placed without my consent to be changed back to a reservation with a dealership change. I called again today and was told due to the high volume of requests that there was not timetable for when the change would happen. I was told to expect an email once it is confirmed.

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did they transfer a reservation or converted order?
A converted order that was made without my knowledge. I had to contact the dealer but they claimed to not have the power to make the change after Ford explicitly told me they could. I have a feeling the dealer just didn’t know how or that it was an option as they were overall fairly pleasant. I called Ford back an

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A converted order that was made without my knowledge. I had to contact the dealer but they claimed to not have the power to make the change after Ford explicitly told me they could. I have a feeling the dealer just didn’t know how or that it was an option as they were overall fairly pleasant. I called Ford back an
transferring a reservation has been easy...

transferring a converted order has been a struggle...we have 2 members i know of going thru it for us on here...they have been patient, but its been a aggravating for them...

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

transferring a reservation has been easy...

transferring a converted order has been a struggle...we have 2 members i know of going thru it for us on here...they have been patient, but its been a aggravating for them...
My reservation is from two weeks ago so worse case I will just make a new one if this continues to go nowhere. I’ll be happy to get my vehicle anytime in late 2021 at this point. Not sure if that’s even too optimistic.

Dennydizzla

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco TRANSFERRING A CONVERTED BRONCO ORDER 4EFC878F-D382-4565-916F-DA5004DCCEED

Original Reservation 7/14. If dealer doesn’t get back to me soon to configure, I’m calling the Ford number, switching this back and switching dealers before the March deadline.

Concerned/stressed but not panicking yet. Appreciate the insight of this forum and everyone’s experiences. This group seems go be light years ahead of understanding the process, much better than some people and some dealers across the country.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco TRANSFERRING A CONVERTED BRONCO ORDER 4EFC878F-D382-4565-916F-DA5004DCCEED

Original Reservation 7/14. If dealer doesn’t get back to me soon to configure, I’m calling the Ford number, switching this back and switching dealers before the March deadline.

Concerned/stressed but not panicking yet. Appreciate the insight of this forum and everyone’s experiences. This group seems go be light years ahead of understanding the process, much better than some people and some dealers across the country.
This forum has had more info than just about any dealer I've spoken to, except @Granger Ford and @StephensAutoCenter, they are a source of a lot of the good info we have.

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's what I was told yesterday directly from the Ford Order Team concerning a customer that changed their mind after consenting to moving from the reservation system to the order banks:

"...Dealers should first reach out to their impacted customers to explain what happened and gather customer's configuration details to edit within WBDO. If the customer does not want their reservation converted, either because they want to wait until the 22MY are available, or they are looking to change dealers, customers can call the Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-334-4375 to change their order back to a reservation and maintain their timestamp, change their selected dealer to a new dealer, or both...."

/john

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been 5 days, so decided to call to get an update before going into the weekend. They said they could not provide a timeline for when the change can be completed. So they're either swamped, don't have a solution yet, or both.

Anyone get confirmation that their "order" converted back to a reservation yet?

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been 5 days, so decided to call to get an update before going into the weekend. They said they could not provide a timeline for when the change can be completed. So they're either swamped, don't have a solution yet, or both.

Anyone get confirmation that their "order" converted back to a reservation yet?

I'm in the same boat sadly.. Called early on Monday to start the switch back to reservation and switch my dealer.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Been 5 days, so decided to call to get an update before going into the weekend. They said they could not provide a timeline for when the change can be completed. So they're either swamped, don't have a solution yet,
It’s been 7 days for me after calling, emailing, and being told it will be fixed. My unwanted order has not been changed back to my original reservation nor has the reservation changed dealers.

I am trying to be patient, but I am wondering what is the problem.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s been 7 days for me after calling, emailing, and being told it will be fixed. My unwanted order has not been changed back to my original reservation nor has the reservation changed dealers.

I am trying to be patient, but I am wondering what is the problem.
Did you explain to them that you are the Gronk and then show them your rings? ;)
Sponsored