Sponsored

Trektop Slantback Soft Top for Two Door Bronco - Pros and Cons?

88BroncoII

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am thinking of getting the Trektop Slantback Soft Top for my two door BaseSquatch. Can people please share with me the pros and cons of this top, what they like, what they don't like, alternatives, etc. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I need a soft top for my 2 door, but I hate how the trektop is slantback and I hate that it doesn't fold down. I don't get it🤷‍♀️ and unfortunately it it really the only option. There is one other soft top out there by Rampage, but it really doesn't open at all. I'm holding out for the motarized MyTop.

Seal714

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph TR6, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am also interested in this top for my two-door. Does anyone have experience with it?

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I need a soft top for my 2 door, but I hate how the trektop is slantback and I hate that it doesn't fold down. I don't get it🤷‍♀️ and unfortunately it it really the only option. There is one other soft top out there by Rampage, but it really doesn't open at all. I'm holding out for the motarized MyTop.
I to debated on this all last winter between the look, not being able to fold down, and fear of damaging the HT, I went with the sun rider from BT. With the doors off it’s pretty sweet, nobody ever rides in back so no need to take back off

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I to debated on this all last winter between the look, not being able to fold down, and fear of damaging the HT, I went with the sun rider from BT. With the doors off it’s pretty sweet, nobody ever rides in back so no need to take back off
I've had a sunrider for 2 years and love it. But it's not the same. Wish MyTop would hurry the hell up with the electric soft top.
Sponsored