Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are you doing for wheels for these?
Sasquatch beadlocks. I found rings for as low as $600 if you shop around. I may need 1" spacers.

A minimum wheel width of 10" is recommended on these 14.50s. As a beadlock the squatch wheels should be around 9", I'm ok with that.
Sponsored

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sasquatch beadlocks. I found rings for as low as $600 if you shop around. I may need 1" spacers.

A minimum wheel width of 10" is recommended on these 14.50s. As a beadlock the squatch wheels should be around 9", I'm ok with that.
Between a functional beadlock and mostly off road, I'd agree that the recommended wheel width is not very important.

One concern is if you go with spacers and you are swapping these for street setup, the spacers take some extra work to swap, with the two-piece design.

My other warning on spacers, is try to get them with a hub-centric lip if possible. On another rig, I was snapping lug bolts like crazy because they were carrying the weight on the lugs (no lip to get the weight on the spacer and the hub).

Amazing deal on the tires, btw. Thanks for the heads-up on blems.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Between a functional beadlock and mostly off road, I'd agree that the recommended wheel width is not very important.

One concern is if you go with spacers and you are swapping these for street setup, the spacers take some extra work to swap, with the two-piece design.

My other warning on spacers, is try to get them with a hub-centric lip if possible. On another rig, I was snapping lug bolts like crazy because they were carrying the weight on the lugs (no lip to get the weight on the spacer and the hub).

Amazing deal on the tires, btw. Thanks for the heads-up on blems.
I hoping I can get away with no spacers, or maybe just a slip on 5-8mm. The 1" spacers are a single piece so it's not as bad. I put 2pc on the Bronco 2 and they're a pain in the ass.

I'm guessing hub centric for the Bronco is still a custom order at this time.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
This damn rig is such a black hole for money. Five 37x14.50x17 Interco SX2s ordered up for $1800 shipped.

sx2_group_1600x1600.png
Get ready for the disappointment. Lol! These bad boys are smaller than advertised and heavy as hell. I plan on selling mine soon. Never mounted brand new.

LockedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Get ready for the disappointment. Lol! These bad boys are smaller than advertised and heavy as hell. I plan on selling mine soon. Never mounted brand new.
What do they measure?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They claim 36.83", not even close? How about width? I wouldn't mind if they ran a lot narrower than advertised.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Somewhere in the world a Dave Ramsey cried out in anguish when you typed that.

But anyways, as someone who doesn't follow his guidance so much, can you share where the Interco tire sale was made?
That's quite the savings over what I can find.
Mayhap a guy can get his hands on a set of 36x13.50x17 IROK radials from the same source....

Eh, Dave Ramsey's a hack. Dude makes millions telling others to live like paupers. No thanks. I make my money and I enjoy it. I'll be poor when I'm dead. Live life while you can, because soon enough you can't. Mod that new Bronco IF you can afford it. There's no reason to put it off. Life is short.

I've been hearing the call of the 37s lately and I'm really trying to ignore it.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh, Dave Ramsey's a hack. Dude makes millions telling other to live like paupers. No thanks. I make my money and I enjoy it. I'll be poor when I'm dead. Live life while you can, because soon enough you can't. Mod that new Bronco IF you can afford it. There's no reason to put it off.
I was going to leave that one alone but yeah his methods have some holes. It's better than nothing for people that are completely awful with money.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to leave that one alone but yeah his methods have some holes. It's better than nothing for people that are completely awful with money.
It’s all good.
Neither of you offended in any way.
and I agree with both.
Dude is a peddler of his ideals much like snake oil of old.
My boss idolizes both him and Nick Saban, and I think if those two differed on philosophy the universe might just implode.
Make it, save it, spend it. Whatever. You do you.
Can’t use it after you’re gone, what sense to deprive yourself for 60-70 years to save for a few when you more than likely won’t be in any condition to enjoy it compared to when you’re 30,40,50, etc??
However, blowing every dime as soon as you make it won’t exactly set you up for success later on either.
I think it’s a fine line of spending on what matters vs saving all and not enjoying much of anything while you can.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow that's not great. 0.1" shorter than my current 35s.
Agreed. Far from a 37" tire, I am looking for ground clearance. Idk why they are small? I have found old comments/threads on numerous pages how small they were. And this was long ago. Cool tire, but too small for my build. I have always ran TSL SX's or Boggers. 17" tire sizes are odd anyway. I am use too 15" tire sizes. I am only going 17" due to the beadlock wheels.

LockedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agreed. Far from a 37" tire, I am looking for ground clearance. Idk why they are small? I have found old comments/threads on numerous pages how small they were. And this was long ago. Cool tire, but too small for my build. I have always ran TSL SX's or Boggers. 17" tire sizes are odd anyway. I am use too 15" tire sizes. I am only going 17" due to the beadlock wheels.
Yup got SX2 35x13.5 15 now and 1 inch smaller then the TSL SX 35x15.5 15 that were on my 72
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.