Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many pieces won’t matter when there’s a sliding ragtop version 🤞🏻

One piece front is kind of an inconvenience IMO. Especially if you plan on running a roof rack. It’s already pretty cumbersome maneuvering two pieces at the angles you need to slide them out. I hope that’s been tested by the Turn team.

Storing a 1 piece targa with any other gear and/or passengers in the back - also, inconvenient. Plus, none of the current OEM or aftermarket protective bags will work…
Sponsored

Jander76

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Jan 28th ship date, happy to post my thoughts, pictures and a video of me standing on it too.. although I weigh less... (198, price is right rules apply). Can't wait!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we get an ETA of when the videos will be released, primarily the installation video?

Any breakdown of the shipping "windows" - Are they basically coming out one week after another, for folks who have their orders in?

What is the approximate time it'll take to build and install the hard top (including removing the soft top or not, doesn't matter).

Odd question, that I'm also wondering about on the OEM hard top, but what happens to water when it enters the roof rack mounting points? Is there a drain in there, does it just pool, etc.? I'm curious about freezing/thawing and if it can enter inside the vehicle too. Just seems like a very exposed-to-the-elements opening that I've always been curious about.

Thanks!

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can we get an ETA of when the videos will be released, primarily the installation video?

Any breakdown of the shipping "windows" - Are they basically coming out one week after another, for folks who have their orders in?

What is the approximate time it'll take to build and install the hard top (including removing the soft top or not, doesn't matter).

Odd question, that I'm also wondering about on the OEM hard top, but what happens to water when it enters the roof rack mounting points? Is there a drain in there, does it just pool, etc.? I'm curious about freezing/thawing and if it can enter inside the vehicle too. Just seems like a very exposed-to-the-elements opening that I've always been curious about.

Thanks!
are your questions re the tor top or the adv.
The tor is a cap , there is no build.
Similar to the oem top. It comes ready to put on. And then youattach the second part over the front row. Wheras the mysterious adv installation video should someday appear and show us how to put the top togethet

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

are your questions re the tor top or the adv.
The tor is a cap , there is no build.
Similar to the oem top. It comes ready to put on. And then youattach the second part over the front row. Wheras the mysterious adv installation video should someday appear and show us how to put the top togethet
Oh really? I was referring to the TOR version. My head must be in the clouds and I missed that, or I've started to blend both tops into one in my head because I've read too many posts :ROFLMAO:

I would have thought that it required some assembly and it would be much cheaper to ship unassembled. If you are correct, then that should be even fewer possible points of entry for water. 🤞

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh really? I was referring to the TOR version. My head must be in the clouds and I missed that, or I've started to blend both tops into one in my head because I've read too many posts :ROFLMAO:

I would have thought that it required some assembly and it would be much cheaper to ship unassembled. If you are correct, then that should be even fewer possible points of entry for water. 🤞
I'm hoping I'm right, that's the way the oem and anderson are.
I'm getting confused also going between the two threads.
Let's see if adv sends their updated email which is supposed to go out NLT 12 28

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks!
Quoting as it is a valid question that I don't think has been answered. @TURN Todd

TURN Todd

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quoting as it is a valid question that I don't think has been answered. @TURN Todd
The OEM style mounting points have a seal to prevent any kind of leakage into the vehicle. If water goes into the mounting hole, it will just drain out the bottom of the billet piece. There is no place for the water to pool inside of that mounting area. It will just drain straight out the bottom. Anything else let me know.

Thanks
Todd

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The OEM style mounting points have a seal to prevent any kind of leakage into the vehicle. If water goes into the mounting hole, it will just drain out the bottom of the billet piece. There is no place for the water to pool inside of that mounting area. It will just drain straight out the bottom. Anything else let me know.

Thanks
Todd
Will the front portion still be removable if we have a full roof rack installed? Apologies in advance if you’ve already addressed this question.

thanks!!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just realized my pickup date is during KOH! Hoping the pickup date sticks!!! This will work out perfectly.

TURN Todd

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just realized my pickup date is during KOH! Hoping the pickup date sticks!!! This will work out perfectly.
Cole and I will actually be at KOH from Jan 31-Feb 4. So any hardtop that week will definitely leave the building by Tuesday. And if you want to check it out in person will we have at least our Bronco there and maybe a few more with the hardtop. We are camping with The Bronco Nation.