First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
XPEL Fusion Plus. For the hardtop they only needed to prep the surface. Paint correction not required with the MIC.
Interesting. That’s what I have on my paint. I should look into that.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's ok - I'll post the link for you ;) :ROFLMAO:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tic-retracting-top-made-for-the-bronco.86721/

Watching those rear/side windows crumple up like that makes me want to throw up. IMO, that won't last long.

I'd rather see the retractable roof Jeep offers on the Wrangler. The best of both worlds with a hard top sides/rear and a soft top roof that slides open and closed.
That is what I am hoping for too, the exact same type of roof as Jeeps sky one-touch top. I had one on a Sahara 4Xe I rented and it was awesome. It was quiet on the freeway and just press a button and open it as little or as much as you want. The side windows popped out too for a safari type ride. The rear window did not seem to pop out but I didn't look that hard so maybe it would.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Washed the Bronco the other day, and fully removed the soft top this morning (for the first time) in preparation of my hard top being scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Although I love the look of my Bronco "topless," I'm even more pumped to get the hard top installed - Hopefully tomorrow night! :love:

The black hard top on the white and black theme is going to be on point 👌

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4554

CDUBHTOWN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted BadSas I 911.1 Turbo S I Expy King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried reading thru this thread to find garage ceiling mounted hoist systems that are recommended? @TURN Todd any pointers when selecting?

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried reading thru this thread to find garage ceiling mounted hoist systems that are recommended? @TURN Todd any pointers when selecting?
Not sure about hoists but he did tell me they are working on possibly doing some type of rolling rack that would keep it high enough so you could partially park under it. And at a more reasonable price point than those rolling racks we already see on the market. What exactly that might look like? Only @TURN Todd knows.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Washed the Bronco the other day, and fully removed the soft top this morning (for the first time) in preparation of my hard top being scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Although I love the look of my Bronco "topless," I'm even more pumped to get the hard top installed - Hopefully tomorrow night! :love:

The black hard top on the white and black theme is going to be on point 👌

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4554
CAN NOT WAIT to see your new top on this!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And it's here! It arrived safe and sound!! :love:

Just a bit of a tip for folks: Measure your garage space better than I did. Turns out the height of the hard top on the pallet was too tall to be brought into our garage (we have a standard size two car garage). I had to have it dropped on our drive way, lay it flat, and then bring it inside. Currently have the crate and Bronco in the garage side by side, with no room to do anything else.

Looks like I have no option but to install it tonight... Oh darn! ;)😁

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Just a bit of a tip for folks: Measure your garage space better than I did. Turns out the height of the hard top on the pallet was too tall to be brought into our garage (we have a standard size two car garage). I had to have it dropped on our drive way, lay it flat, and then bring it inside. Currently have the crate and Bronco in the garage side by side, with no room to do anything else.

Co ngrats on having something to install

Sponsored

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Nice, can't wait to see your install!

I was watching the unpacking video, that crate is huge! I would have nowhere to store it in case I needed to send it in for any warranty work. Too bad it wasn't modular too, lol.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

(@604Bronco today)

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice, can't wait to see your install!

I was watching the unpacking video, that crate is huge! I would have nowhere to store it in case I needed to send it in for any warranty work. Too bad it wasn't modular too, lol.
Great point and I wasn't thinking of us having to save the crate for warranty purposes as the video suggested. The odds of most of us having the space to save the crate for an undetermined (lifetime) amount of time is slim.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You'll really be stoked your first trip around the block with it!

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great point and I wasn't thinking of us having to save the crate for warranty purposes as the video suggested. The odds of most of us having the space to save the crate for an undetermined (lifetime) amount of time is slim.
Honey, we need to move to a house with more land, and a big workshop. ;)
Sponsored