Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any 2 dr peeps get a date in the last month or 2? i see dates getting pushed back, but any new dates?
I had a July 19 build week that got pushed out to August 25th, build day. 2 Dr, BL, CG, 2.3MT, Tow, High, Roof Rack, Optional 33 Beadlocks.
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a build week of 8/23 for my 2-dr High Badlands, 2.7l w/tow. 7/14, 1 a.m. reservation and 1/22 order date. I'm not holding my breath, but since I just bought plane tix for a trip to Colorado 8/18 - 8/26, I have a feeling it will show up the week I'm gone.
Glad yours is in the works. Yours is the 6th build Identical to mine, no tow on mine though, with a build week and I've got an earlier reservation time lol. I have no Idea how they choose. I've seen half a dozen demos like mine arrive on the lots as demos as well.

clpray16

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Called Ford last week and they said my Black Diamond 2dr, tow package was built 7/13 and was waiting to be shipped, called again today and they said it is back in production…. Anyone else have a similar experience?

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like your avatar....My father was a medic in the 1st and 22nd HQ company.

Much appreciation your way too despite the purple and gold colors you favor :LOL:
as the motto of the 4th ID went, Steadfast and Loyal... not always a fan of what happens here, but it is my home... Keep the Faith... as a child i lived in austin for a year or so, so i kind of look at texas as distant relatives...

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Glad yours is in the works. Yours is the 6th build Identical to mine, no tow on mine though, with a build week and I've got an earlier reservation time lol. I have no Idea how they choose. I've seen half a dozen demos like mine arrive on the lots as demos as well.
I've taken Trig classes that made more sense than this roll-out.

Sponsored

SS Hawk

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 F350 Superduty, '21 Bronco Badlands-SAS, AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2dr BL 2.7 Sas, 6/30 build ---stuck in production :mad:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tired of seeing all these 4 door Broncos… Somebody give me hope on my 2 door stuck in production….
2dr BL 2.7 Sas, 6/30 build ---stuck in production :mad:
Regarding the shut down next week:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/when-production-is-down-next-week.19959/

Highlights:
Shipping and post-production resolution will continue. Only units needing repair by the body shop (very rare) would be stuck there because of the shutdown.
RE: Broncos like ours that have been held, 2drs and unknown roof issues.
They're addressing them and shipping them out ASAP.

They can't just pull all incoming MICs for replacing these because of the domino effect on production, so they pull what they can and move them out. This week of shutdown will provide more than enough roof inventory to get these builds resolved.

UpstateNY4x4

Badlands
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ML350, 2019 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably closer to 4 months of unscheduled production.

first editions and wildtraks will get priority for hardtops.
Horseshit! There are plenty of Big Bends, Base and Outer Banks 4-Door hard tops already out there…in The Wild!!
Where are the 2-Doors? I’ve done the measurements, the math and everything points to the fact: for every three 4-door units FoMoCo bestows upon the world they could actually build just over FIVE beautiful 2-Door Broncos into the wild.
Production is clearly not of paramount importance to Ford. Jeep has a better plan, a better top and, while their milkshake may not bring all the boys to the yard…at least they’re capable of making a consistent product and actually bringing it to market!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you factor in that Longhorns go first? ;) Just kidding, some of my best friends are Aggies.
Subject change!

You Texas boys can come on in anytime. Think you're irrelevant now? Joining the SEC is a guaranteed 2-3 losses per season for you boys and Okey.

I respect them Aggies. They were at one point led by Coach Bryant (God), then that first game against us in Bryant Denny, there I am having fun with the Texas A&I fans sharing my bottle of peach shine, then that damn Johnny Feetballs ran all over us. :oops:!!!

Sure we won the national championship again that year, but still!

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Subject change!

You Texas boys can come on in anytime. Think you're irrelevant now? Joining the SEC is a guaranteed 2-3 losses per season for you boys and Okey.

I respect them Aggies. They were at one point led by Coach Bryant (God), then that first game against us in Bryant Denny, there I am having fun with the Texas A&I fans sharing my bottle of peach shine, then that damn Johnny Feetballs ran all over us. :oops:!!!

Sure we won the national championship again that year, but still!
I'm an OK State fan, but I tried to tell my OU fans the same thing lol.

MikeyM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 King Ranch Carli 3.5" & 37s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
7/14 res, 1/27 order. 2door carbonized gray wildtrak/sas, lux, 2.7, leather, all options. havent gotten any production updates since order placed 1/27.

Subi Tow'd

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We did our order 1/27/2021 have an order number but that's all I contacted ford and have a case number with the Vehicle Reservation team now and I will give them a couple days and if we don't get any updates will give them a call. our order is a
2 door BD Sasquatch Tow mid package

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only thing I've gotten now is my dealer (after a month of bugging them) asked if I wanted to dump the Auto Start/Stop and Tow package. He said that may speed up getting a build date/vin whichever one of those comes first.

My guess this will improve my bronco getting delivered (willed) to the grandkids instead of great grandkids. Better go update the Trust documents 🤣
Sponsored