Sponsored

Unscheduled Clean - what does it really mean?

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford chat told me that my 2D Badlands SASQ is unscheduled/clean. Does it mean that there's an outside chance of still being scheduled MY22? I'm not holding much hope and at this stage in the game I wouldn't be upset to be pushed to MY23...
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Unscheduled - Clean" effectively just means that your order is eligible for scheduling but has not yet been scheduled. It makes no guarantees about IF your order will be scheduled or not, it just means that there are no errors or invalid options selected on your order.

We likely got 1-2 more weeks of Bronco scheduling left before we flip over to 2023MY. So there is still a chance you may be scheduled for a 2022MY. BUT, don't be surprised if you get pushed to 2023.

I believe that all remaining 2022MY orders are still eligible for production except for Everglades in the Desert Sand color. That believe that color is balanced out for the year (meaning no additional Desert Sand Everglades will be selected for scheduling). So while we may see some additional scheduling over the next two weeks, it does seem like a good chunk of people are going to get bumped to 2023MY.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

"Unscheduled - Clean" effectively just means that your order is eligible for scheduling but has not yet been scheduled. It makes no guarantees about IF your order will be scheduled or not, it just means that there are no errors or invalid options selected on your order.

We likely got 1-2 more weeks of Bronco scheduling left before we flip over to 2023MY. So there is still a chance you may be scheduled for a 2022MY. BUT, don't be surprised if you get pushed to 2023.

I believe that all remaining 2022MY orders are still eligible for production except for Everglades in the Desert Sand color. That believe that color is balanced out for the year (meaning no additional Desert Sand Everglades will be selected for scheduling). So while we may see some additional scheduling over the next two weeks, it does seem like a good chunk of people are going to get bumped to 2023MY.
Unless they already have a vin though right? I keep being told that once you have a vin, you stay a 2022.

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
This. Above
Clean = a buildable configuration
Dirty = a non-buildable configuration.

There should be no actual "dirty" orders for MY22. A build is dirty if it is configured with options that Ford does not actually offer. The computers won't let you order a dirty build, but they can go dirty later. For example MY21 builds with MOD tops went dirty when Ford decided not to build MOD tops. Builds can also go dirty mid-year if Ford discontinues something at Job2 (or 3 etc).

Unscheduled means it has not been scheduled.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Arokcrwlr

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got it - thanks all. MY23 here I come...