Sponsored

Update 4/6: Is Lou Fusz Ford Being Shady…

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've never liked Lou Fusz and stay away from them as much as possible. Have done all of my dealings over the last 15+ years at Pundmann in St. Charles. They are good peeps and treat you right. Have already talked to several people who did their Bronco through Pundmann and they were perfectly happy with their transaction and didn't have any mark-ups or shady things happen to them.
Sponsored

Chachi1551

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In my case, I can’t put down a down payment, nor can I go with the Credit Union, where I already have approved financing.

according to them, I MUST go with their financing for whatever rate they deem appropriate for me to buy my Bronco
So just pay it off with your first payment. They can't do anything to you and they will get a charge back against their deal from Ford. I explain to customers finance the minimum of $8k then pay off all but a $100 so you don't pay much in interest and pay off the remainder in the 3 payments if we have made your process simple and easy. Clearly, that is not the case here. Also the Smart Vincent program is not incorrect the amounts that they show for your rebate price will match back to your build price and the additional funds if there are any will be credit to the deal as another person said, but those aren't guaranteed to get paid that amount from Ford. If we get paid it we pass it along to the customer, but it wouldn't be the first time Ford said one thing and did another. Enjoy your 2021 Bronco in 2023.

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just pay it off with your first payment. They can't do anything to you and they will get a charge back against their deal from Ford. I explain to customers finance the minimum of $8k then pay off all but a $100 so you don't pay much in interest and pay off the remainder in the 3 payments if we have made your process simple and easy. Clearly, that is not the case here. Also the Smart Vincent program is not incorrect the amounts that they show for your rebate price will match back to your build price and the additional funds if there are any will be credit to the deal as another person said, but those aren't guaranteed to get paid that amount from Ford. If we get paid it we pass it along to the customer, but it wouldn't be the first time Ford said one thing and did another. Enjoy your 2021 Bronco in 2023.
Thanks for the input.

I opened a case through Ford CS regarding the $2K and they not only saw where I am entitled to that, but that is something distributed by the Dealer Retail Price Protection Program.

They are digging into it, but said Lou Fusz Ford should be aware of this and should have applied it.

Chachi1551

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the input.

I opened a case through Ford CS regarding the $2K and they not only saw where I am entitled to that, but that is something distributed by the Dealer Retail Price Protection Program.

They are digging into it but said Lou Fusz Ford should be aware of this and should have applied it.
Just so you all are clear, Ford even tells yous in the Bronco FAQ's they can't control pricing.

What can I do if I cannot agree to a selling price with my dealer?
Dealers are independent franchises. The final price a customer will pay for any vehicle is agreed between themselves and a dealer that is at, below, or above MSRP. We recommend that all customers agree to a selling price with your dealer when an order is placed via a signed purchase agreement. If you have any further questions, please contact a member of our Bronco Support Team at 800-334-4375.

It's great they put out PR articles about what they think dealers should do to try and bump up their stock. But they tell you directly on their page they can't control it. Nice double talk.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...an’t agree to a selling price with my dealer?
Sponsored