Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just so you know, you won't be getting a 2021 then. Because ordering ends on March 19, 2021 and Ford won't be telling you whether yours is a '21 or '22 until well after that. So, unless you can talk your dealer into taking your order without a deposit, you'll miss the ordering deadline for your reservation.
If my order history isn't enough for them...Yup, if they want to lose an order because they want a deposit, onto the next reservation for them. When they get confirmation that I have am scheduled for a 21 (not even confirmed, just scheduled), I will happily get them a deposit. If it's a 22, they can wait for my deposit when I confirm my 22 build.

Unless it's still a flustercluck, I sold my Boxster 3 years ago....I miss it, a lot.

It's their allocations and order conversions to be impacted, not mine.

PS, I really don't like dealers. (If you couldn't tell.) lol
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the nature of mass production will play the largest role in when people get their bronco. I assume they will set up to make large runs of like models that is dependent on the model specific parts available.

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rewards program for Canadians to? Why no accessories available in the Canadian build?
hi
did you know the turtle and the rabbit race who win the race ? i receive a email from my dealer all the money i have on the proprio avantage will be transfered in the new program from FORD Le programme Récompenses ProprioAvantages^ prend fin le 12 janvier 2021, mais le programme Récompenses FordPassMC 2021 est sur le point d'être lancé. Les membres obtiendront des points à utiliser pour l'achat de service technique, d'accessoires et plus encore. NO problem for the rest only be patient and we win.
TRACKTOY

Sponsored

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HI
My expérience with Ford, in september 2016 i have place on FULL order for buy a F150 2017 AND I RECEIVE THE TRUCK ONLY 2017 /02 / 17 .ONLY 6 MONTH after my order they build them at KANSAS CITY KS not at DEARBORN MI . i will be patient and a receive my BRONCO wife one of these days;)(y)
TRACKTOY

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought the most interesting aspect was they won’t know until May of 21 until when they can predict how production will roll out. That tells me that as 3rd res holder I will be getting a 22 model.
Wish I knew what options will be for 22 models before I need to submit my order
I suspect if you push to MY22 you will B&P all over again in the fall.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So if they can build 1,000 Bronks a day starting June 30 - and there are 150,000 people ahead of me in line - 75% reservation to order conversion rate - 112,500/ 1000 /30... I should have my rig by Nov ‘21.
Maybe mid Oct if all the whining babies would just cancel their orders and buy a Jeep already!
OK, I can live with that

Last edited:

Y2Dre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah...all I would have to do is hit up my Dad aka the Ford retiree.

Sponsored

BreakingBadlands

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a few threads where people try to calculate this, with input from Ford employees about production capacity as well.

The big unknown is still how many actually convert to orders and what commodity availability will do... but we know what line it is being built on, what the capacity of that line is, and the estimated ratio of Broncos to Rangers they are planning (since they share the line).

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ity-answers-to-commonly-asked-questions.2376/
So from that thread and the others, Ford has ample ability to build 190k Broncos in the remaining 41 weeks from March 19 until Jan 1, 2022, assuming they were fully stocked on materials. It is just a question of supply.

I like seeing the posts about sending the Bronco skeleton to Mexico for top fitting. At this point, Ford needs to put all its energy into finding and vetting more suppliers globally. It needs to go on a supply search rampage. I'm sure their efforts would be rewarded with the sales of well over 100k Broncos over the course of nine months.

Honestly, sounds like we just need coronavirus to gtfo, and we'd all be good. I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise of crazy production numbers from Ford in 2021.

BreakingBadlands

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if they can build 1,000 Bronks a day starting June 30 - and there are 150,000 people ahead of me in line - 75% reservation to order conversion rate - 112,500/1000/30... I should have my rig by Nov ‘21.
Maybe mid Oct if all the whining babies would just cancel their orders and buy a Jeep already!
OK, I can live with that
Right? I'm doing the same kind of math. Didn't think a July 29 reservation was bad until you logon to these forums. Just gotta hope Ford finds the supply. Like you said, whiny babies need to go. I also think the people with multiple reservations for one Bronco are plentiful (god bless you if you're buying two, you crazy person).

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course you will get your Bronco... you just wont get it in MY21. They can't produce all reservations before the MY22 change over, so not everyone will get one in MY21... you'll get it in MY22.
Yeah, I don't doubt that Ford would eventually get around to my build. The question is when. I'm fairly confident it will be some time in 2022 and likely be a 2022 model year.

What I don't know his how the scheduling works if I'm not early enough to make the cut of the "first batch". (I'm. retain neither of my reservations is.) For example if my dealer gets 300 and I'm number 301 what happens? When does my dealer get a second batch, or third or fourth or however many it takes to get through all the non-delayed reservations. And will that happen before large dealers get to start filling their lots? The only thing I've seen is some 2nd hand incomplete information about how the first batches will be distributed. After that it isn't clear that a reservation is even useful at all. It's been a long time since Ford said that reservations would be filled before dealer stock and that was before they updated the allocation rules.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went late October reservation to maximize down payment. I was not expecting another six week delay for the order banks to open. Oh well...

I really don't mind everything getting pushed back but I also don't want A51 broncos up and down my neighborhood ahead of me either.

Now I have $300 towards tube doors.

Sweet.
Sponsored