taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks everyone. I actually work at a law firm (not a lawyer, I do tech stuff) so I’m going to try talking to an attorney tomorrow. But it’s a big dealer and I have a feeling they’ll call the “letterhead bluff”. I honestly felt like ford or M Levine would be the only people who could get this squared away. But I’m not super hopeful. So I’ll probably just leave some honest and negative reviews.

I still have my granger reservation but I’ve got a second kid Due in two months. We’ve been a one car family the past year and I won’t be able to wait 2 more years. I might try to lease something in the interm but I’m not sure yet.

Stevins

Badlands
First Name
Stevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Leaving a review on yelp is fine, but google and Facebook reviews mess with search algorithms and I can assure you, hurt their bottom line harder!

I’m leaving a few reviews there now…

sorry this happened to you, I know the waiting game sucks-and then for this to happen is unthinkable. Best of luck finding something else at a decent price.

Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look like you live in the Chicago area. Call the local tv stations and tell them your story. Maybe they'll do an exposé on the dealership.

Get "5 On Your Side" for the name and shame game!

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fuck the Ford Noise and release the B6G Kraken. Cry Havoc and let slip the B6G Hounds to Yelp and Google Bomb this dealership.

They don't want bad press, call one one or all your local news stations Consumer Reporters to do a story. Their ratings love a good story like yours

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks everyone. I actually work at a law firm (not a lawyer, I do tech stuff) so I’m going to try talking to an attorney tomorrow. But it’s a big dealer and I have a feeling they’ll call the “letterhead bluff”. I honestly felt like ford or M Levine would be the only people who could get this squared away. But I’m not super hopeful. So I’ll probably just leave some honest and negative reviews.

I still have my granger reservation but I’ve got a second kid Due in two months. We’ve been a one car family the past year and I won’t be able to wait 2 more years. I might try to lease something in the interm but I’m not sure yet.
@Zach@Granger may be able to get you a short term lease with good terms. I suggest you reach out to him...

Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry to hear that OP. That really sucks. I hope @Ford Motor Company is able to get it straightened out for you.

What's interesting on their Yelp page, almost all their happy "new owners" posing for a picture purchased a used vehicle and not one picture had a Bronco. I just thought it was strange that they didn't post pictures of people purchasing a brand new vehicle. Makes me wonder if that was on purpose. :unsure:

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unpopular opinion. I would’ve taken the 2500$ markup. At least I got the vehicle I wanted so I win that battle.
Winning that battle makes it harder for consumers to win the war.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Time to release the negative on-line reviews hounds again. Mess with one, you mess with the whole damn family.

R.png
Sponsored