T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice!

Did you already get your deposit back or is that your next fight?
So I got finalized with another dealer (see below) but I think technically and legally I still have claim to the First Edition at haldeman as well.

It still shows up as my reservation in MyFord (in addition to my Badlands) and my $1000 deposit is still there securing it in my name.

If Haldeman is actually still going to receive that FE allocation. I would rather complete the order and buy that FE from them (in addition to my Badlands) vs. letting them have the FE, which is what they wanted all along.

Make sense?

Ford Bronco Haldeman Ford Route 33 stole my Bronco reservation C37265B7-82B4-4C7D-A38C-3958F698F351
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I got finalized with another dealer (see below) but I think technically and legally I still have claim to the First Edition at haldeman as well.

It still shows up as my reservation in MyFord (in addition to my Badlands) and my $1000 deposit is still there securing it in my name.

If Haldeman is actually still going to receive that FE allocation. I would rather complete the order and buy that FE from them (in addition to my Badlands) vs. letting them have the FE, which is what they wanted all along.

Make sense?

Ford Bronco Haldeman Ford Route 33 stole my Bronco reservation C37265B7-82B4-4C7D-A38C-3958F698F351
They should have cancelled your reservation with haldeman...

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If i'm not mistaken, the Order Summaries have the PREVIEW ORDER NUMBER which is the same as the RESERVATION number. Looks like they stripped that off of your Preview Order, probably because it's ... different.
My preview order number on the DORA is 4 digits and not related to my reservation number. Both are FE.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy to hear he got you squared away. He has been a blessing for those of us who had to find out their dealer's true colors through the ordering process. I have the utmost respect for the way he handles business.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make sense?

From a "screw them" mindset it makes perfect sense.

I was assuming the order at Haldeman was canceled.

Good luck and Congrats on the win!

Sponsored

GreenWaveBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Make sense?

What, in this case, prevents them from charging you a ridiculous ADM to you to prevent your from getting it in the end anyway? Guess I’m not sure why canceling with them isn’t the right move here.

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That sucks.

A couple good news points I want to get out of the way first:

1. Ford corporate can manually modify timestamps, meaning by working with Ford, people have successfully made new reservations with trustworthy dealers, and had their original timestamp applied so they maintained their place in line.

2. Tomorrow is the deadline to be considered for builds in the first 3 months of production, but it’s not a deadline to order. Worst case scenario it takes more than 24 hours to work out, you’ll potentially have to wait a little longer to get your Bronco. Depending on parts availability that may have been the case anyway.

Tomorrow you need to call the Bronco team directly at (800) 334-4375 and let them know what happened. They should be able to quickly direct you to make a new reservation and make a ticket to get your time stamp corrected.

There’s even a chance that tomorrow you’ll be able to make and convert a reservation with a new dealer under the deadline for the first three months of production, and Ford will get your timestamp edited soon enough that there’s basically no delay in when you’d get your Bronco.

That would then just leave the issue of your deposit you’ll need to get back, and potentially another deposit with the new dealer.

Now, did the dealer place a new different order in your name? So you have basically two active orders now? Or are they just sitting on your build without converting it?

I’m assuming you don’t want to do business with them. If you were interested in doing business with them still, Ford’s ability to modify a timestamp still applies... so if the dealer did make a new order, it would conceivably be possible to tie it to you and get you your place back... but that doesn’t leave any consequences for the dealer.
I've been working with the ford team for four weeks to straighten out my order mess. And I just have a bigger mess.

Ford Marketing team sucks.

I'm interested to know OPs outcome. My dealership put in a preliminary order without my knowledge (code 99 order), now to move it I need it cancelled, and when I talked to them they just put in an actual order thinking I didn't want my res anymore.

Now I have two broncos ordered and I only want one. This has become nightmare scenario for me.

Two71Broncos

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been working with the ford team for four weeks to straighten out my order mess. And I just have a bigger mess.

Ford Marketing team sucks.

I'm interested to know OPs outcome. My dealership put in a preliminary order without my knowledge (code 99 order), now to move it I need it cancelled, and when I talked to them they just put in an actual order thinking I didn't want my res anymore.

Now I have two broncos ordered and I only want one. This has become nightmare scenario for me.
Had a somewhat similar situation as yourself. I emailed Mike Levine and within minutes had a response. That guy doesn’t sleep. Got everything taken care of and my order was placed this afternoon

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Shame on the dealerships that are working the system to screw their potential long term customers. How bad is it when customers have to contact the CEO of a company to get an order they have waited almost year for put back in their name. I commend Mr. Levine for taking the time to correct the dirty dealings of these dealerships. My hope is that he puts strict sanctions on these dealerships that they never do this to anyone again.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I still hope you get that first edition you reserved. Getting any Bronco this year is great but there will never be many Bronco first editions driving around. Shame on that salesman and also the customer who wants to take your reservation. That dealer owes you big time!! Especially because you have been a long time customer.

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So his buddy is getting your FE and you are getting his buddys late res? I would absolutely be calling Ford and demanding they make it right. I would also be getting in contact with the owner of the dealership to let him know he has a thief working for him. What an a hole. Hearing this bothers me so much that I'm inclined to contact them to let them know that that salesman just smeared the dealerships name to thousands of Ford customers. Hurt them where it counts and they have no choice but to fire that low life!
I suggest seeing an attorney. If this was Indiana you can get three times damages and attorney fees for a civil theft case.

OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yeah, I figure they’re going to get their commission on it either way. At least this way I can prevent whatever their plan is.

Maybe auction it off and give all proceeds to a charity? What do you guys think?

Bruzzo

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX SAS; 1965 Shelby Cobra (Backdraft)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your order may actually have been canceled by Ford but it takes a couple of days to reflect that in our accounts. That’s what happened to me at least (I’m one of the many dealership stole my res but Ford sorted it out people).

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I figure they’re going to get their commission on it either way. At least this way I can prevent whatever their plan is.

Maybe auction it off and give all proceeds to a charity? What do you guys think?
If you can afford the initial cost and are willing to auction with profit going to charity, I love that idea! (y)

I see alot of people asking why don't you just cancel it. In my dealing with Ford, I was told multiple times that once the res is converted to an order, then only the dealer can cancel it. I can't say that's true, but it's what people from Ford told me.

OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you can afford the initial cost and are willing to auction with profit going to charity, I love that idea! (y)

I see alot of people asking why don't you just cancel it. In my dealing with Ford, I was told multiple times that once the res is converted to an order, then only the dealer can cancel it. I can't say that's true, but it's what people from Ford told me.
I’m thinking I donate the whole vehicle, so charity can auction it and hopefully raise more than it’s actual value since it’s for a good cause, or sell it and donate all proceeds, not just profits.
Sponsored