BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I laid out three different options asking if they could either bump my priority up on my reservation at Granger.....He replied back and I'm kind of paraphrasing but it was mostly like "even if we got you scheduled today, it would still be three months out and it would then bump back anyone ahead of you"
I know you laid out different options but you probably should have left Granger out of it. Mike L has been pounded to death and vilified over Granger getting screwed on the allocation front. As soon as you brought them into the picture and suggested an additional allocation for them I bet he lost all interest in helping you out.
Sponsored

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wasn't trying to come off that way. I asked Ford for multiple options some of which were to just expedite moving my order. Or if they could have given Granger an extra allocation (thus not skipping anyone else) that's what I was getting at. I'm not trying to throw other forum members under the bus. Had Ford done anything for me I'm sure some people here would have been pissed. It's a shitty situation all around. I hope you don't get to sit in your actual build and drive it around just to have it fall through. You'd probably looking for any favorable resolution too.
As soon as you mentioned granger, I'm sure mike levin rolled his eyes and deleted your email. You don't convince someone you are not flipping broncos by telling them you have multiple orders out there. Plus you seem like the kind of person people just roll over which is probably why the dealer took advantage of you in the first place. If it was me, I would have told the dealer right then and there that there would be hell to pay if you don't walk out of there with that bronco.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh, I don’t care anymore. To anyone that said I am a first poster, who cares. No one is going to steal your identity on here and max out your $1k credit card by looking an at order sheet for your American car. You’re watching too much Netflix. I will share the below, for the sake of those that may be interested in how our system actually works.

Under Schilling v Stahl, one is entitled to specific performance when you have “the existence of a valid, binding, and enforceable contract; compliance by the plaintiff with the terms of the contract; or proof that the plaintiff is ready, willing, and able to perform the contract, and the failure of the defendant to perform his or her part of the contract.” 395 Ill. App. 3d 882. A valid contract require offer (their price quote to you) and acceptance (your signature sent back to them). There is no general requirement that contracts must have deposits to be enforceable.

Since this involves sale of goods over $500, a writing is required. 810 ILCS 5/2-201. UCC 2-716 also applies as the goods are unique, and may support specific performance.

Sounds like they’re also violating ICFDBPA by relisting the Bronc at msrp but actually charging more. The act allows for punitive damages, which is key to leverage for this type of situation. 815 ILCS 505/2 et seq. And I believe they are violating the CAN-SPAM act.

But like I said up top, I’ve lost interest in helping and will not work on this. Hopefully your tweeting about it is effective though.
You seem genuine but I think from the OP perspective you came in with one post and a generic user ID which is skeptical. If i was OP I would of at least heard you out though. Shame on him. I think there was a couple ways he could have got his bronco but decided to walk down a weird path.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco [UPDATE - I'm SOL] Golf Mill Ford Stole my Bronco C4069FD8-723A-4174-8624-E195CB59EB10

superyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to hear that... I'm surprised that local news won't cover the story after hearing exec level from ford was involved.

Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone else have similar stories with their dealers?

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Right? Its frustarting to see people getting their green broncos when clearly our reservations were in earlier than theirs
Myself and many others driving green broncos were day one reservations. Yours couldn’t have been more than a few hours earlier than mine.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Myself and many others driving green broncos were day one reservations. Yours couldn’t have been more than a few hours earlier than mine.
Yep. I think people forget that people had to reorder for the 22MY.

Oasis86

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ah…I didn’t realize green broncos could be day 1, I thought they were later reservations since the color was made available later

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ah…I didn’t realize green broncos could be day 1, I thought they were later reservations since the color was made available later
Plenty of day 1 reservations still waiting, of course a lot of them are waiting for raptors now.

Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Plenty of day 1 reservations still waiting, of course a lot of them are waiting for raptors now.
I am day one reservation and still waiting. I also did not get any offer to change to a Raptor order.

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stopped by Golf Mill. There's a soft top Badlands on the "feature" stand, with a $25K "market adjustment" slapped on it (plus the $5K whatever fee). Guess they haven't found their buyer yet.

OP
OP

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stopped by Golf Mill. There's a soft top Badlands on the "feature" stand, with a $25K "market adjustment" slapped on it (plus the $5K whatever fee). Guess they haven't found their buyer yet.
Be a shame if it fell off that stand or something....

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's bizarre. Are Jeep and other companies doing same? Customers hearing that will laugh their way out of the Ford dealerships, over to a competitor up for selling them a vehicle.
I was just told by my dealer at Bredemann Ford in Glenview, IL that Golf Mill Ford in Niles, IL has been suspended by Ford from receiving customer orders due to manipulation of MSRP pricing. So happy we made the dealer change in January 2021 so that we still have a chance to get a Bronco. I feel bad for those who ordered from that terrible dealership and cannot switch dealers since Ford no longer allows them to do so. Fingers crossed we get our Velocity Blue Outerbanks, 2.7L, Sasquatch, MIC hardtop with Lux package this year.

Screenshot_20220402-184025_Chrome.jpg

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just told by my dealer at Bredemann Ford in Glenview, IL that Golf Mill Ford in Niles, IL has been suspended by Ford from receiving customer orders due to manipulation of MSRP pricing. So happy we made the dealer change in January 2021 so that we still have a chance to get a Bronco. I feel bad for those who ordered from that terrible dealership and cannot switch dealers since Ford no longer allows them to do so. Fingers crossed we get our Velocity Blue Outerbanks, 2.7L, Sasquatch, MIC hardtop with Lux package this year.
Welcome to the forum, Michael! 👍

Meanwhile… “My dealer said…”

Drink up boys and girls. 🥃 🍹🍻🍸🥂🍷

Ford Bronco [UPDATE - I'm SOL] Golf Mill Ford Stole my Bronco 850CBF2E-6F2C-458F-A018-1108F55E5213

Because we all know Chicagoland car dealers are known for their honesty!
Sponsored