First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It really matches up well with the black trim of the Bronco, much better than the MIC color, in my opinion.
False. All the photos of the full vehicle have shadows; you’re hiding that it doesn’t match, let’s be honest.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks good. I am curious as to what is inside the top, a cutaway photo. A solid fiberglass?
The only thing I do not like is the inside latches. They look cheap. The OEM look much tougher.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My only other concern with this top is in the pic. Fiberglass doesn’t do well on corners like this. I see this as a potential area prone to cracking. Hope not.

IMG_6405.jpeg

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like it fits great. What bums me out about all these aftermarket roofs though is you lose the mid section of the OEM top.
I’m in the same boat - but, they mentioned they have plans for other versions. I’m personally hoping for a rag top/slide back type solution. So, with a roof rack and vehicle full of family and/or gear you can easily go “topless”. The single piece targa is a miss IMO. It will be so cumbersome that it will rarely come off. I used to fold the soft top back daily…this was the first summer with a hard top and the first row was off a fraction of that and the rear seat panel even less. Even with the front panels that fit in the cargo - it’s not really convenient if you have any other gear in the back. So, for as many pros that a hard top has - if you’re into the open air/convertible experience - a soft top can’t be beat. But, I personally need a roof rack.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like it fits great. What bums me out about all these aftermarket roofs though is you lose the mid section of the OEM top.
interesting, for me losing the mid section is why I wanna get an aftermarket one. I take mine off alone and that section is the most pain to get on and off.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Today is the day that Turn Offroad is making good on their promises. And boy did they deliver!

So, I went over this morning for a very straightforward process of install. Took maybe 45 minutes, got the quick rundown. Todd and crew are solid people, and truly care about the community. My first Turn purchase, and won’t be my last. Nice to have them local! Side note, make sure you go see them at KOH if you attend.

Anyways, the part you are all here for.. the hardtop. Yes, it is hard, yes, it is a top, but it’s so much more!
First impressions, the quality of fitment seems tight and edges are clean. Texture is like a rhino liner, with a sheen/gloss as we’ve seen in photos. It is a bit shinier than typical right now because of a UV protectant they spray/wipe. It really matches up well with the black trim of the Bronco, much better than the MIC color, in my opinion.
The headliner is typical auto/marine type carpet. It covers everything, which I like. Much better quality than the factory headliner. Coming from a softtop, the ambient sound has greatly reduced, naturally, but there is something else that I wasn’t quite expecting to happen. Rigidity. The ride has improved, it no longer shakes when hitting bumps or potholes. It is sturdy, the large rear piece and one piece front has really tightened it all up. Some people may have thought about this before when looking at one piece tops, I never really considered the fact it would improve my ride quality, but it’s certainly a nice bonus!

Took a few quick pics. Let me know if you want any more details or photos!! As of now, absolutely worth the money. And lifetime warranty, giving me peace of mind as an early adopter.

Tight seams around window/trim
Ford Bronco UPDATE: Photos to show color match of top/trim.  My Turn Offroad Hardtop: Pics and Initial Impressions. IMG_6405

Rear side window and hardware(badge can be peeled off, there will be plenty of options to customize.)
Ford Bronco UPDATE: Photos to show color match of top/trim.  My Turn Offroad Hardtop: Pics and Initial Impressions. IMG_6405

Hooks are easy to work with, adjustable.

Clean ceiling, sound deadening is good quality and aplenty.

More of the rug for your viewing pleasure.

Profile in the sun

Quartering shot in shade

Hooked up, 4 mounting points.

Side profile in shade

Rear window. Spray and wiper assembly coming soon.

Quartering shot in sun

Profile to show slant of rear window.

Another quartering in shade. The fit is tight between front and read, hard to tell it’s a 2-piece

Did I say TIGHT?!

As mentioned, carpet everywhere!

Backside of the metal mounting points for roof rack or other mods.

I like the metal hinges. They feel and look high-quality
Very nice! Lots of people will be looking for these. I wonder if the Bestop Sunrider will fit in the ftont opening. But the lack of extra panels seems to make it quieter? How many $ was this?

tapper881

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very nice! Lots of people will be looking for these. I wonder if the Bestop Sunrider will fit in the ftont opening. But the lack of extra panels seems to make it quieter? How many $ was this?
This! ^^^

If the Bestop Sunrider works, this seems to be the ultimate combo! Easy Targa opening access + a solid back/middle shell. Does anyone know if it will work?

Sponsored

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Totally agree - that is why I ended up going with the Lange Top Hoist as it allows for the mid section to stay connected and be taken off in one step with the back section: https://langeoriginals.com/collections/ford-bronco-gen-6/products/bronco-top-hoist-frame-only-option
Nice I sold my hardtop for what it costs to buy an ADV one so I’m still patiently waiting for that to maybe come to fruition. I’ve considered this one at times but there’s some nitpicky little things I don’t like about it. Although I’m sure it’s great.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Top looks great. Amazing a small aftermarket company can do the seals so much better than OEM. But that logo on the sides is an absolute deal breaker.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks like aside from the removable panel this top is made as a single unit. Another big plus in my opinion.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice I sold my hardtop for what it costs to buy an ADV one so I’m still patiently waiting for that to maybe come to fruition. I’ve considered this one at times but there’s some nitpicky little things I don’t like about it. Although I’m sure it’s great.
I was a prepaid order holder with ADV for 7 months and am scheduled to take delivery of my TOR Feb 6th! I jumped ship the first day I heard about TOR, which was on the ADV thread of this forum. I'm not trying to change your mind, but you can nitpick either top. The TOR has some obvious advantages, I for one dig the aluminum OEM compatible mounting points and the fact its made as a single unit (no seams around the side panels). Maybe I'm biased too -- we nitpick to justify our decision. I'm sure the ADV will be great if and when they start shipping, but I'm stoked over this TOR top -- and I used to be a ADV fanboy, defending all their delays. Learning they are made offshore (Most likely China?) and the fact they have been stealthy about it put me over the edge.

Beefcake.

Big Bend
First Name
Beefcake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks great. We have had great results with all of the @Turn Offroad products. Great quality and great support over there. Check out the line on our site!

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Photos to show color match of top/trim.  My Turn Offroad Hardtop: Pics and Initial Impressions. bfckturnoffrd
Sponsored