Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I think this is the one that tips my hand to swap to the softie. The whole hard top is way beyond a cluster at this point. I also feel that there’s gonna be a lot of warranty claims and I’d prefer to avoid that, plus hopefully someone comes out with an aftermarket one before ‘23

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh for fucks sake Ford! Can’t you getting anything right? This is embarrassing.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you think the take rate will be on swapping to the soft top this week before the 23rd deadline….? LOL
I’m about to and I’ve been tip toeing the fence for a long time. Like a few others I really don’t want to drop the Wildtrak trim.

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was in a Ford showroom yesterday looking at a 2 door with MIC top. Same defect- dealer knew it, Ford knows it. Dealer not sure how Ford is going to fix it.

Ah seriously? That’s recall territory. I’m sure Ford wants to avoid that at all costs. Having a recall before the majority of year one orders have left the factory I’m sure will not look good to investors. I’m usually pretty positive, but this is a QC nightmare!

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

that looks like crap Webasto work , can't they figure out the mixture for the mold?
who makes the tops for Jeep ? if it's Webasto then why can't they use the same mixture for the ford broncos
just saw a jeep this morning and looked at the top very closely , it was really nice texture / color .
why can't they begin to use the same for the Bronco?
not Webasto. McLaughlin Boat Works.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need to see some more recent MIC deliveries up close to verify they’re doing better with QC. Hoping the new ones are better made. I’m probably in denial

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Worst thing is...this is the part of the vehicle that is and has been under scrutiny. My guess: WYSWIG.

Wouldn't surprise me to see the MIC discontinued entirely after MY22; good riddance. Important to note that WE still don't know Ford's contract with Webasto. Could be that Ford specified the design, materials, AND production process...and Webasto's only role is to connect the dots.

What a cluster.
Sponsored