First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So 3 weeks till this bitch is official! Then comes the lonnggggggggggg wait.

Ford Bronco Updated Dates for 2021 Bronco Order Acceptance (Jan 19), Scheduling and Start of Production (May 3) 1609285545558
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dates for 2021 Bronco order acceptance, scheduling and start of production have been updated from the dates initially announced in November.

Here are the current expected dates (as of December 18) for the following:
  • 1/19/2021 - Initial Order Acceptance
  • 3/18/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 5/3/2021 - Production Start Up

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

Ford Bronco Updated Dates for 2021 Bronco Order Acceptance (Jan 19), Scheduling and Start of Production (May 3) 1609285545558

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let's keep the discussion on-topic and helpful. If you're here to b*tch, complain or incite, please save it because the post will be removed and you from this thread. Thank you.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If Job 1 is May 3, shipments would start within days, with deliveries in mid May!
Usually built vehicle turnover rate is 6 to 8 weeks so I would believe (like to believe) job 1 person would get their bronco the first of June. You gotta remember once it's built gotta go thru QA then shipped to the destination where ever that might be!

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dates for 2021 Bronco order acceptance, scheduling and start of production have been updated from the dates initially announced in November.

Here are the current expected dates (as of December 18) for the following:
  • 1/19/2021 - Initial Order Acceptance
  • 3/18/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 5/3/2021 - Production Start Up

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

Will there even be a 2021 Bronco at this point if production doesn't start until May?

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's going to be cool when we start a sticky thread that just posts delivery date. Hope I'm on the first page.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let's keep the discussion on-topic and helpful. If you're here to b*tch, complain or incite, please save it because the post will be removed and you from this thread. Thank you.
Can you make this announcement on the first page of every thread ??

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's a fun game. Which comes first, My Bronco or My vaccine?

:p
I’m very fortunate to be getting my second vaccine on Wednesday next week! Now for the BRONCO!

Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If paint color can cause delays then you would think that white would be the safest bet.
Black, white, silver, and both reds are available on most of the Ford fleet...CG, A51, and CO are limited to Bronco and Sport, I think...Choose accordingly ?
Sponsored