Sponsored

Updated: Resolved!! So, my bronco arrived and the dealer tried marking it up $10K ADM

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably best to put the resolution information in the first post so people don't have to go digging through pages of comments about how dealers suck (which most do) and how you should've gotten it in writing (which typically doesn't help anyway).
Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Updated: Easiest resolution process ever! Talk with the sales rep about the ADM and he claimed that they markup every vehicle on the lot. After some back and forth conversations, I flat out asked if they are going to sell me the bronco at MSRP. Again, more discussions ensued and sales rep confirmed that if I agree to pay full MSRP then the deal was on.

Evidently, the ADM is a normal sales approach they try with everyone. And in this case, it appears that some specific questions about not wanting to pay ADM resolved the issue.

I hope everyone has the same luck.
Wow that is some shady shit right there. I live in southwest PA and have never heard of a dealer marking up as a standard practice on all vehicles. And if you're ever in the area, look up my salesman and now friend Bob Popson at Shults Ford Wexford. 100% top-notch integrity.

jersey_nick

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here's the problem with your logic, when someone ORDERS a Bronco, Ford sends them this...

So why would they assume anything OTHER than it was theirs and that it would be at MSRP barring any other discussion of price.

wildtrak order.png

Not Granger's order, not Ford's Order.... YOUR ORDER.

If I go online with Domino's pizza and order a Pizza... The local Domino's doesn't show up at my door with the Pizza and an Additional Dealer Markup for my F'ing dinner.
Thatā€™s a bad analogy. It specifically says thereā€™s no agreement on price and you must go to your dealer to finalize the transanction. It even says that this is not your vehicle until you take delivery.

Better communication from the dealer is needed after the order. And since everyone knows this is happening, go to the dealer and get a Signed buyers order. If you donā€™t, itā€™s your own fault.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I grew up in Daytona Beach. Spent a lot of my youth hanging out near Sunglow Pier in Daytona Beach Shores. Glad you got it worked out.
I saw a 2 door Basesquatch in person the other day and it looked incredible.
Enjoy cruising down A1A and on the beach in your ride.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated: Easiest resolution process ever! Talk with the sales rep about the ADM and he claimed that they markup every vehicle on the lot. After some back and forth conversations, I flat out asked if they are going to sell me the bronco at MSRP. Again, more discussions ensued and sales rep confirmed that if I agree to pay full MSRP then the deal was on.

Evidently, the ADM is a normal sales approach they try with everyone. And in this case, it appears that some specific questions about not wanting to pay ADM resolved the issue.

I hope everyone has the same luck.
Nah thatā€™s bullshit. They just wanted to see if you were a sucker. Glad you got your Bronco.

Sponsored

Skmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Jaguar F-TYPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is going to happen so much to ppl for MY21
Glad Ford is requiring price agreements for MY22
where did you see that announcement

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I transfer my order here early on when I thought they weren't going to charge an ADM. It's base squatch 2dr with HD bumper and bar. That's it.
GOOD ON YOU! Sounds like they are more worried about haggling it down then paying Admin. Use to live in Port Orange know them well.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow that is some shady shit right there. I live in southwest PA and have never heard of a dealer marking up as a standard practice on all vehicles. And if you're ever in the area, look up my salesman and now friend Bob Popson at Shults Ford Wexford. 100% top-notch integrity.
They are the biggest Ford dealer in PA. Too bad they wouldn't go anywhere under MSRP when I called, I would have rather ordered through them instead of traveling across the state to Chapmans.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They are the biggest Ford dealer in PA. Too bad they wouldn't go anywhere under MSRP when I called, I would have rather ordered through them instead of traveling across the state to Chapmans.
I'm surprised. The only time i paid full MSRP there was on my new-at-the-time 2019 Bullitt.

Sponsored

Bd2008

Big Bend
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7 dodge Ram Merc cls500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I smell a class action brewing naming Ford and all of these dealers with their deceptive ordering practices. If it is true that Ford is requiring signed Purchase Agreements for MY22 orders then they have almost admitted fault in the situation. Where is Ford to help its brand. If I were anything but an FE at this point I would have been done after the DCH Ford of Eatontown thread blew up. Can't cancel now cause the dealer still gets the rig and Ford is out nothing. I am just curious if the foot were on the other shoe in a down market and you ordered a vehicle and put a deposit down if these dealers would sue you to force you to buy it.
And there it is. Class Action

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wouldn't have ordered from them due to their dealer fees. Almost $1300? My dealer was $599 and it pissed me off. lol

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is what I ordered....

1634679870701.png

And here is what they're trying to charge me...
1634679921213.png

Now what? If I could have afforded the $10K mark up, I've of ordered max'd out Badlands!!!
Remember folks, all nontaxable fees are negotiable. Wait what? Lol. Dang, that was a markup...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thatā€™s a bad analogy. It specifically says thereā€™s no agreement on price and you must go to your dealer to finalize the transanction. It even says that this is not your vehicle until you take delivery.

Better communication from the dealer is needed after the order. And since everyone knows this is happening, go to the dealer and get a Signed buyers order. If you donā€™t, itā€™s your own fault.
Keep apologizing for the crappy treatment by the dealer. The dealer failing to disclose ADM is simply lying by omission, they even gave him the DORA with a price at the bottom... Which makes the analogy appropriate.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reactions: Kel