First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has no way to enforce msrp, this is entirely on specific dealers. If some re charging at or below msrp others can follow suit or not, it’s not Ford telling them whether they can or can’t. Ford doesn’t see a dime of the extra money the dealer gets from ADM 🙄

And the issue isn't entirely MSRP prices as long as reservations be moved. The problem I am seeing is a lot of implied MSRP prices during ordering, then surprise ADM when the truck is delivered and the high-pressure sale is on.... Dangling the bronco like a carrot "take it or leave it".

I imagine there is some way to punish bad dealers without violating the dealer laws and contracts. I would love to see them lose allocation, but there is probably a contract preventing that.
Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I will not be changing my one star review as everything I said was factual. The OP may have resolved it for himself but I am not satisfied with the way this stealership conducts business. End of story.

edit: I left this post on the wrong thread but y’all know the one I meant to post in lol

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tried to convert my 2020 bronco reservation today , only to find Future Ford of Sacramento CA wants 10 k mark up. Dealer says he does not know any dealers not charging that. Does anyone know of any dealership not charging a mark up ? What good is a 2021 price guarantee to reservation holders or order holders when dealers are adding what ever they want . I will not be ordering my bronco if I can not get it without the mark up .If people do not order because of this , Ford will be forced to do something , if to many people order and pay the mark up , things will not change .

dam, i just texted my sales rep to see if thats the case i will call Granger too transfer my build. Do you know who you worked with there?
Sponsored