Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good to hear. Thanks for the info. I'm assuming the rear opening will be smaller/shorter then?
Correct.

The red line is where it'd be without the tailgate, blue line with.
Ford Bronco Video demonstration of rear seats folded down flat in 2 Door Bronco (from Bronco Super Celebration) 1599705911414
Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should have done what Honda did with the Element. Hinged back seats that can be swung out of the way or removed entirely. Missed opportunity, if you ask me.
Ford Bronco Video demonstration of rear seats folded down flat in 2 Door Bronco (from Bronco Super Celebration) 1599705911414

Element rear seats are a great design. We pull them all the way out to haul our 160 lbs. Mastiff around.

Dexter Ride.jpg

Cypher

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will ask this tomorrow. Did not seem like there were any other "stops"/positions, but maybe that is something not included in the pre-production phase, but will make it to market.
Awesome, thanks for checking on this. I spend a lot of time offroad and on long trips to go offroad. my JLUR is miserable for anyone in the back seats so really hoping the Bronco reclines a bit. the bottom seat cushion is also an issue, but most seem to really dislike the rear seat angle more. Without a doubt the front Bronco seats look like they will blow away my JL front seats so already a step up.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it effect front leg room?

Sponsored

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I don't think it's fair to compare it to something like an Element, it still feels like a miss given how many innovative solutions are out there. Personally, I would have rather seen Ford give up 4 inches to bring it level and incorporate a storage compartment. I know the aftermarket will come up with options but would love a better solution from the onset.

Looks like the 4 door will be a little better and this is all still pre-production so hopefully Ford has some nice interior surprises with the actual production model.

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
While I don't think it's fair to compare it to something like an Element, it still feels like a miss given how many innovative solutions are out there. Personally, I would have rather seen Ford give up 4 inches to bring it level and incorporate a storage compartment. I know the aftermarket will come up with options but would love a better solution from the onset.

Looks like the 4 door will be a little better and this is all still pre-production so hopefully Ford has some nice interior surprises with the actual production model.
I'm hoping they do have some surprises because I really want the 2 door.

Gordon Freeman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rail cart
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very dumb question (I honestly tried to search in this thread).
Is this leather or vinyl on photos?

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think the 4dr models fold much easier if I remember correctly, with the seat pan dropping down flat in the footwell.
Hope so. I’m planning on the hard molle panel on the backs of the seats so I can use a couple of the Grey Man Tactical rifle tie downs. If flipping the seat bottom up against the back of the seat in order to run with a full cargo area is a requirement, all these plans are ruined.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta...lands-at-bronco-west-celebration-9-jpg.34113/

Really not trying to be a downer but talk about nostalgic. Is this from the 96 Bronco?
Now that you mention it that angle sure does look the back seats of my '95 Tahoe 2dr, only split seats...

Ford did the seat-bottom flip-up before in older Escapes. But I must say, with only two doors that process is laborious.

Aw hell, I didn't even think about the 2 door aspect as far as folding the seats and unfolding... it's my Tahoe all over again

Last edited:

Then&Now

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Infiniti Q60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet Christmas mornin it's good to see this! Thanks ...

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope the seat cushion is more secure and not that wobbly in production models. Do most SUVs have it so the cushion has to flip up like this?
I feel like I am a answering all sorts of posts with 4runner this and 4runner that... But 4th gen 4runner does have similar seats when folding, you have to remove the headrests manually too. It does however get mostly flat.
Sponsored