Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nobody gives a 50K deposit on a vehicle without something promised in return.
Time will tell if the dealer can deliver a 21 and only Ford & the dealer know what is possible.

OP
OP

Jmidkiff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We your statement is not 100%correct. Ford said that if you ordered yours with some options that are not available at the time due to inventory then you get passed up until it becomes available again. Yes i seen that on their website. They are not going to hold up 100 orders because they don’t have a wench for yours!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If a dealer had no reservations, would they have any allocations? Hmmm
Plus if they aren’t part of the bronco program....?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

...going to hold up 100 orders because they don’t have a wench for yours!
Was wondering when the wenches would make their way into the neighborhood again. :alien: :devilish:

Sponsored

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly has anyone considered the fact that this guy is messing with us? He has his order but all of the rest could just be made up, a ridiculous 50k deposit potentially a year before delivery and trolling us by saying he just ordered with no reservation today and expects to get it before all of us?

OP
OP

Jmidkiff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And if the OP actually gets his rig earlier than quite a few of us? Maybe it is worth it to them.
Not to sir people like him are the ones that order them with the $100 and can’t even afford to pick up the tires or will pay 26% interest loan for a year and repoed. Just got to ignore them. I would gladly wait for it til next year. Put the money on it like that because I do believe there is a lot of people like this guy that can’t afford them a wasted $100.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honestly has anyone considered the fact that this guy is messing with us? He has his order but all of the rest could just be made up, a ridiculous 50k deposit potentially a year before delivery and trolling us by saying he just ordered with no reservation today and expects to get it before all of us?
Well he posted his order summary and looks exactly like mine.
And I was day 4

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well he posted his order summary and looks exactly like mine.
And I was day 4
Exactly, the order summary gives no hint at when a reservation was, my reservation is from early December (22 here I come) and it looks exactly the same, there’s no way to tell what he posted is actually a brand new res, and then comes in with 2 things guaranteed to make this board lose their minds

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exactly, the order summary gives no hint at when a reservation was, my reservation is from early December (22 here I come) and it looks exactly the same, there’s no way to tell what he posted is actually a brand new res, and then comes in with 2 things guaranteed to make this board lose their minds
Good point

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Then can you explain why OP has a priority code of 19 and not 99?
Everyone who converted unless purposely waiting for a 22MY should have 11-19 code. That doesn't mean they will actually get a 21MY. Ford is still going by timestamps and allocations. For example, I made my reservation 01-14-21. I converted my order (just to see what the process was) and it has a 19 code. I still won't be getting mine until 2022 because of my late timestamp.

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to sir people like him are the ones that order them with the $100 and can’t even afford to pick up the tires or will pay 26% interest loan for a year and repoed. Just got to ignore them. I would gladly wait for it til next year. Put the money on it like that because I do believe there is a lot of people like this guy that can he isn't’t afford them a wasted $100.
Maybe he is and maybe he isn't what you mention as a "could be". I don't know anyone here from Adam. What I do believe is a fair assumption (of a large group here), is that bragging on disposable income (and conversely cutting others about what they can or cannot afford) is in poor taste.

I'm not judging in either case, just trying to stay level headed.

Reactions: abe

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry... I had to go out and get a hopper railcar of popcorn for this!

Maybe... now, I know some people like to say "tinfoil hat" when I explain workarounds, but the dealer could have used an employee reservation to order his Bronco and will take the hit as 1 out of 15/16 is well under the 20% rule.

...and holy shirt balls! My prophecy has been fulfilled and people are getting their Broncos before reservation holders via dealer ass-hattery. There's a possibility we get 13,999 more stories just like this...improbable, though.
I think I need to borrow squatches tinfoil hat, I believe he has hit the nail on the head.:unsure:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.