Warthog Package?

RotorOver

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Porsche 718 Cayman S, 2017 BMW M240i, 2017 Audi Q5
Vehicle Showcase
Also important in this fantasy though that nobody who is willing to spend $53K to get in the door on a Bronco is going to stop there, probably toss in another $10k in options (if you check out a general Raptor build). So mid-$60s for a Ford Bronco? I don't know, seems a bit insane hahaha. I mean I'm going to pay near $60k and I think I'm insane.
If the Raptor is any example, the difference will be a much lower rate of depreciation on a Warthog justifying the additional cost. Not that I need further justification... the damn thing flies!

lowmpg

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Vehicle Showcase
If the Raptor is any example, the difference will be a much lower rate of depreciation on a Warthog justifying the additional cost. Not that I need further justification... the damn thing flies!
Probably right but the Raptor also double as a F150 truck :) So it has more utility than a Bronco model.

RotorOver

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Porsche 718 Cayman S, 2017 BMW M240i, 2017 Audi Q5
Vehicle Showcase
Probably right but the Raptor also double as a F150 truck :) So it has more utility than a Bronco model.
True. Though it's really the same with any class/brand/model of vehicle where a halo version is available. Some examples are BMW (M cars vs. M "lite" and standard # series) and Porsche (GT vs base/S/GTS). If you can stretch for that level, financially you can probably justify it.

Advertisement

Advertisement