Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 White Bronco | Black Diamond | Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gone From My Sight

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship, at my side, spreads her white sails to the moving breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength.

I stand and watch her until, at length, she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.

Then, someone at my side says, "There, she is gone."

Gone where?

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast, hull and spar as she was when she left my side. And, she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port. Her diminished size is in me -- not in her.

And, just at the moment when someone says, "There, she is gone," there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!"
Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... F194E748-DF12-405B-9133-1AE79659CDDB
Sponsored

Bugrad1990

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been waiting for my Bronco 700+ days since reservation, till this day I have no VIN. The wait didn't sting as much as today when my dog died. I was hoping my 16 year old collie husky mix could feel the breeze one more time with the top off on a camping adventure. She was the coolest chill dog and I was so lucky to have her. She help me find adventures in the wilderness. She was the other heart beat in the room when I was alone and she was the reason why I met my husband at the dog park. It's true what they say, dogs aren't your whole life but they sure do make your life whole. For those who have your Bronco, feel free to share a pic of your pup in the Bronco. It will surely make me feel better today. Thanks in advance.
You hang in there, ok? Eric

Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... F210A0D8-7F9F-4C89-A84F-CFD3036BA5F8

Last edited:

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Human dog bond is strong and when they pass on in their short lives its always brutal on the heart.
Why else would a reasonably sane person wait 689 days for a bronco and 2hrs after getting it home rip the back seats out so his buddy could roll with him?
True love.
Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... 20220628_162129

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Human dog bond is strong and when they pass on in their short lives its always brutal on the heart.
Why else would a reasonably sane person wait 689 days for a bronco and 2hrs after getting it home rip the back seats out so his buddy could roll with him?
True love.
Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... EC2FF659-38FA-4644-8B05-D2332F61DEF7
Too funny. I have a sport now, waiting for my outer banks to come in. I've had it a little over a year and the back seats have been folded down the entire time for these goofballs. I can't wait to see how the react to having the top down.

20211009_083126.jpg

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've been waiting for my Bronco 700+ days since reservation, till this day I have no VIN. The wait didn't sting as much as today when my dog died. I was hoping my 16 year old collie husky mix could feel the breeze one more time with the top off on a camping adventure. She was the coolest chill dog and I was so lucky to have her. She help me find adventures in the wilderness. She was the other heart beat in the room when I was alone and she was the reason why I met my husband at the dog park. It's true what they say, dogs aren't your whole life but they sure do make your life whole. For those who have your Bronco, feel free to share a pic of your pup in the Bronco. It will surely make me feel better today. Thanks in advance.
Sorry you lost your girl. They're not in a Bronco but, hope these help. These are my guys.

Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... Bailey_Cajun
Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... gryphon  may

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So sorry. I have cats but always had dogs growing up. Nothing hurts more than losing a fur baby.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pics of Reign heading out for her nightly ride. 2 door was specifically picked out for her. One of the first things I did was take out the back seats and add her riding bed.

Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... 6004C0DD-124D-47E9-B3F3-5653B0A0B7AF
Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... 19CC17B1-1AE0-42D0-A8C3-E5E289E31688

Last edited:

Sponsored

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sad times, but happy memories. Sounds like you'll have a name for your Bronco though, for her to continue on and become its heart. It would be special times if, on the day of your delivery, you also gave a collie husky a new home with you both and start the adventures all over again.

Much love and adventures await you both and godspeed to your order and future cockpit to a new family member.

Last edited:

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

sorry for your loss, remember the good times.

Dogs not here for a long time, but every day living for a good time.

Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... 1658063189229

Last edited:

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Too funny. I have a sport now, waiting for my outer banks to come in. I've had it a little over a year and the back seats have been folded down the entire time for these goofballs. I can't wait to see how the react to having the top down.

Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... 1658063189229
You all are going to love it👍