First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had to get a part for my Nissan Xterra and drove to my nearby Nissan dealership today........in my new Bronco. Sales person didn't even let me get to a parking spot before he flagged me down. I rolled down my window and asked him where the parts counter was. Before he told me, he said "I could offer you a whole lotta money for this new Bronco." I just smiled and said thanks but no thanks after having waited almost two and a half years for it.

I cannot believe how much attention this damned vehicle gets!! Makes me chuckle......
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
See Nissans jealous.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see 4 or 5 every day around here and on a good day close to 10. Nobody seems to take notice any more.
I rarely see a sport anymore though. It's like they stopped driving them once the real Bronco hit the streets.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Becoming more common and less noticeable when the tops are on. All summer long with the hard top off, the Bronco gets total attention by others. The damn thing looks unbelievable with the entire roof off. Makes me almost want to move to an area of constant warmth. Almost.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve had similar experiences with Ford dealers and Toyota dealers. Drop my wife off for service in her RAV4 and all the reps come out to stare at my Bronco. And that was before I started modding it😂

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I see 4 or 5 every day around here and on a good day close to 10. Nobody seems to take notice any more.
I rarely see a sport anymore though. It's like they stopped driving them once the real Bronco hit the streets.
I very infrequently see a Braptor on the road, just twice so far. I've seen two at the dealer getting prepped for delivery.

Sports are very popular here. So are Broncos but the Sports outnumber them 5 to 1 on the road.

I traded in my Badlands Sport on my Bronco so it be that I notice them more than other people.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had to get a part for my Nissan Xterra and drove to my nearby Nissan dealership today........in my new Bronco. Sales person didn't even let me get to a parking spot before he flagged me down. I rolled down my window and asked him where the parts counter was. Before he told me, he said "I could offer you a whole lotta money for this new Bronco." I just smiled and said thanks but no thanks after having waited almost two and a half years for it.

I cannot believe how much attention this damned vehicle gets!! Makes me chuckle......
Last December, not long after we got the Bronco, we bought a used Civic from Grubbs Infiniti in Dallas. The same thing happened to us. My response was similar to yours except I said, after all we have been through to get this thing, your offer better start at 100k and not a penny less. He shut up after that.

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Drove my Black Diamond back to dealer a few days after I bought it in July and my salesman and few others came up and said that looks great with the top off! They had never really seen one with the top off the BD was a hard top.
My SAS OBX is a soft top and really enjoying it I think I will enjoy more with the soft top just so easy to drop. I just need Spring time again.

Sponsored

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
out for bkfst this morning drive by Kennedy Ford in Conshy PA and they're moving two nice black 4 dr Bronco's, 1 hard top one soft around the lot.....
so I stop and ask the salesman(he's been there a while) "are they starting to come in" ? - he looks at me and says the two I'm looking at were ordered, as far as Bronco's on the lot "it could be up to two years before we see that"
😢
t-w-o
e-f-f-i-n-g
y-e-a-r-s

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Idk if I would say they are common yet. I drive trucks all week and see less than a dozen broncos a week still. Most are still 4 door soft tops, and still almost never see 2 doors.

I got my 2 door base mansquatch right before Thanksgiving and almost every time I go anywhere I get asked questions, see people taking pictures, or just generally scoping it out. I was picking up breakfast this morning and when I came out a entire family was walking around my damn car.

I'm a pretty low key person so this attention is pretty bothersome, but I totally get it as for the last year while waiting on my bronco I would take pictures or scope out them when seen in the wild.
Sponsored