First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FINALLY made it to San Diego last night just before midnight! The dealer is less than 30 min from San Diego...I hope this next part of the process doesn't take forever.
Looks like mine was on the same train. Tracker now says in final prep with dealer.
Sponsored

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine also. Just got the update that my Badlands is at the dealer for final prep. Should be driving it this weekend.
Awesome!! Hoping to get mine soon too. Folsom Lake Ford

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine just switched to final prep as well - think it’s a glitch in there system as my rail car said it was still in Kansas City as of this evening. What a tease Ford

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine just switched to final prep as well - think it’s a glitch in there system as my rail car said it was still in Kansas City as of this evening. What a tease Ford
Shop.ford tracker is showing final prep on mine as well. Hopefully they are right, I thought is was still in Richmond.

Sponsored

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On this forum go to United Road logistics- FAQ and it shows you how to register your email type in your Vin number and it’ll give you a load number for the car. The other day my Gmail did not work, but my work email seems to be working. It looks like tomorrow you’ll get a temporary password. This is the trucking company that brings you your bronco? Let’s see if this lady surfaces tomorrow and I will give you her number. I do not wanna post it on this site until I get my bronco. I don’t want everyone blowing her up and pissing her off
Shop.ford tracker is now showing final prep at dealer. Check yours. Maybe they moved today or shop.ford is wrong.

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Shop.ford tracker is now showing final prep at dealer. Check yours. Maybe they moved today or shop.ford is wrong.
Looks like mine was on the same train. Tracker now says in final prep with dealer.
My estimated delivery date has now changed again for the 6th time to 1/30-2/5. 🤯

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

what link are you using to get this update? My delivery date just got pushed back AGAIN...even though it's finally in San Diego!

Sponsored

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What the??? Sorry about that. Hopefully that is wrong.
The only thing the dealership told me today was that it was showing delayed. Of course it is.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
what link are you using to get this update? My delivery date just got pushed back AGAIN...even though it's finally in San Diego!
Shop.ford.com type your order number and the vin number.

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this the reservations & orders link where you're getting finally prep with dealer?

HPR Fangirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My ford tracker has updated to final prep at the dealership. However ford chat had it in Riverdale Illinois yesterday. The rail car they gave me has been moving all day and is still on the move. Something doesn’t add up.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My ford tracker has updated to final prep at the dealership. However ford chat had it in Riverdale Illinois yesterday. The rail car they gave me has been moving all day and is still on the move. Something doesn’t add up.
Maybe forward her a computer glitch and updated all the trackers to final prep, knowing them I wouldn’t doubt it. This process has been the worst ever. Just want my Bronco.
Sponsored