Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So obviously some people are unhappy with the choices Ford has made.. ranging from interior colors, manual trans availability to potential lacking sufficient rear a/c vents.

If you don’t go with a Bronco, what is your alternative vehicle choice?
Sponsored

Sponsored

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll wait if need be.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All in Bronco FE or Wildtrak or Badlands. I'll have one of them sitting in my garage by next year. Waited to long to back out know. We all complain alot here on the tread, but at the end of the day Ford has given us six excellent model choices that we can pretty much option out the way we want.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been in my Camaro SS for almost 6 years and have been wanting to get something more off-road oriented for awhile now. The roughly year wait is a struggle. It's a daily battle not to settle for a Jeep I can have now but know that I won't be happy with as the Bronco checks off all the boxes of things I don't like about a Wrangler. I'd actually planned on buying a Jeep or ZR2 this summer and burning off the excess vacation my work has been riding me to use.

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the bronco will be good for me since the 'issues' such as manual transmission arent an issue for me (knee issues, cant deal with a clutch anyway). My alternative is a new Defender 110. That, at the moment, only really depends on how the pricing of what I want on the Bronco works out. If it ends up too close to my preferred Defender build I will have to decide which I want more.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoFanBoy

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The only dealbreaker for me is insufficient rear A/C either with seats up or down... pets gotta stay cool too. Maybe a non issue, but if Ford blows it on something that basic I’ll be disappointed and probably go with a pickup.

Last edited: