Sponsored

What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights?

Drizz

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW X7, 2020 Porsche 911 CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any reason so many go with Baja Design and not KC? Seem to be similar pricing (to the BD Pro, at least) and similar light output.
Sponsored

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine from Wild Horses, easy fit and wiring
Ford Bronco What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights? IMG_1474
Ford Bronco What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights? IMG_1475

Reactions: OJK

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve checked out several different options over the past 12 months, from Oracle and Mabett, with only white, both white and amber, with remote, wired with a switch, wired to AUX lights. Maybe these videos will help. With over 16K views on the Oracle video, there’s a lot of interest in the Triple LED Fog Lights:

5 LED Plug and Play Fog Lights:

4 LED Dual Mode Fog Lights:

Raptor Style Dual Mode Fog Lights:

Oracle Triple LED Fog Lights:

Oracle Fog Light Aim Fix:

Trail Sight Lights:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any reason so many go with Baja Design and not KC? Seem to be similar pricing (to the BD Pro, at least) and similar light output.
The Baja Designs kit has been out for quite a while. KC only recently released their kit, so that would be my guess as to why more people have the BD.

That being said, even though I love KC's, the Baja Designs kit fits and integrates well with the modular bumper. The fact that BD offers a free upgrade from their old SAE's to their new SAE's still blows my mind!

Sponsored

Drizz

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't buy the "Baja Kits" buy our KR Off-Road Kits w/Baja Designs lights. You save money that way and get a better harness:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...ckets-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/

Baja Designs is higher quality then KC and give you better optic options
This. Exactly what I ended up doing way back in early 2022. Less than $800.

But I do have a couple of KC SlimLites on the front bumper...because how can a Bronco not have some bright smiley Daylighter light guards?

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went with the KR mounting kit with Baja Designs lights from 4x4TruckLEDs. The upfitter wiring harness made things real easy. I was also able to connect the SAE fogs to the factory switch with the included plug components, leaving one of the upfitter fog wires open. May connect a small light bar on the bumper later.

Ford Bronco What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights? IMG_8531

Ford Bronco What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights? IMG_8530

New2This

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree wholeheartedly with this - you get what you pay for here. This is an area you don't want to skimp on. I went with the Baja Design kit and it is probably my favorite modification in terms of use/functionality.

Ford Bronco What’s your pick for Modular bumper fog lights? IMG_8530
I have the same setup. all baja designs including the XL80 A pillar/ditch lights. Crazy bright

Drizz

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went with the KR mounting kit with Baja Designs lights from 4x4TruckLEDs. The upfitter wiring harness made things real easy. I was also able to connect the SAE fogs to the factory switch with the included plug components, leaving one of the upfitter fog wires open. May connect a small light bar on the bumper later.
Love those orange tow hook shackles. Who makes those?

Sponsored

Drizz

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went ahead and bought a fog kit from @4x4TruckLEDs.com this morning. They're running a Labor Day sale that made it a great price.

Ordered the
1 x Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Bezel/Flush Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
  • 1st Pair Squadron Pro, Spot
  • 2nd Pair S2 Pro, Wide Cornering
  • 3rd Pair S2 Pro, Driving/Combo
  • Harness Choice All-In-One Upfitter Harness
Can't wait to get these and try them out on the trail.

Donkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
totalled
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A friend gave me a pair of the mabett raptor knock offs he didn't use. I have not really bought in to the full amber craze but they were free and install was really easy so decided to give them a try. Don't really need them so just for looks. They've started to grow on me and I just leave the amber switched on all the time now. The plastic housing is pretty cheap but guess that's expected at the 200 dollar price point.
Low mounted ambers really make the topography pop when running on snow or sand, with shadows really popping in holes or behind rocks, but you lose range. At higher speeds lie highways you’d need whites to plot your path. I’m planning on a mix as I occasionally find myself in snowy mountains with one kicked to the right side as I also live in an area where deer like to commit suicide. I just gotta figure out how to do it without eating up half of my aux switches.

Found a vid that shows the amber shadows really well.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Went ahead and bought a fog kit from @4x4TruckLEDs.com this morning. They're running a Labor Day sale that made it a great price.

Ordered the
1 x Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Bezel/Flush Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
  • 1st Pair Squadron Pro, Spot
  • 2nd Pair S2 Pro, Wide Cornering
  • 3rd Pair S2 Pro, Driving/Combo
  • Harness Choice All-In-One Upfitter Harness
Can't wait to get these and try them out on the trail.
Solid choice. Baja are fantastic lights (real high quality stuff). Be sure to post photos once installed.

For anybody else looking for a setup we've got our fog kits on sale through this week/weekend. 15% off the regular price so it's a great time to get a fog kit: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Dezperado

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Solid choice. Baja are fantastic lights (real high quality stuff). Be sure to post photos once installed.

For anybody else looking for a setup we've got our fog kits on sale through this week/weekend. 15% off the regular price so it's a great time to get a fog kit: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/
What do I want to buy…? I want one white street legal (able to turn on DOT approved fog on each side) mapped to one accessory switch, and one amber or yellow street legal on each side mapped to 2nd switch. Off road /mega bright lights not important to me. I only want fogs I can use on street. Thanks!
Sponsored