First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s the ditch light mirrors from Oracle. I have the magnetic covers on the lights.
Sponsored

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the idea of a portable compressor just because I have two vehicles where I could use one. How huge is that pelican case? I'm guessing it works great, so storage it is my main concern at this point.

Sponsored

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the idea of a portable compressor just because I have two vehicles where I could use one. How huge is that pelican case? I'm guessing it works great, so storage it is my main concern at this point.
That's one down side. It is bulky at 19x14x9. Another is cost, at just over $900 it's expensive. You could get a Viair 450 and take up way less space at less than half the cost.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a larger rear cubby from DV8. I’m considering passing my old Viair down to my daughter and getting something faster. The Viair has never given me any issues but it’s pretty slow with 37’s.

I’m leaning towards an ARB twin, but that’s still TBD. Also keeping my eye on the unreleased “Compact Reel system” from Apex Design USA.

https://dv8offroad.com/collections/.../products/bronco-air-compressor-mount-storage

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone is looking for the ARB dual portable send me a PM and I'll send you a link to where you can get them for $925 shipped.
Do NOT pay $990.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If anyone is looking for the ARB dual portable send me a PM and I'll send you a link to where you can get them for $925 shipped.
Do NOT pay $990.
We offer discounts if you use the QUOTE button on our site FYI.

Sponsored

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the ARB twin portable kit, i wanted the use of multiple vehicles, as well as my atv/trailers when using my wife's car to tow. love it, i also have air mattress adaptors for my camping gear inflation needs.

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the ARB twin portable kit, i wanted the use of multiple vehicles, as well as my atv/trailers when using my wife's car to tow. love it, i also have air mattress adaptors for my camping gear inflation needs.
Plus it's nice when you're in a group and someone has a compressor that takes 2 hours to fill one tire. You can lend a hand and get things moving along.

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We offer discounts if you use the QUOTE button on our site FYI.
Cool.
I don't like that system, it seems like some people are going to pay full price not knowing that.
Maybe someone gets more of a discount than somebody else just because.
Who knows because nothing is up front and out in the open.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cool.
I don't like that system, it seems like some people are going to pay full price not knowing that.
Maybe someone gets more of a discount than somebody else just because.
Who knows because nothing is up front and out in the open.
Actually we're a real authorized dealer for ARB. As such we are bound by what is called MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing). ALL real dealers for ARB, as well as other brands such as Diode Dynamics, Rigid Industries, Baja Designs, BORLA, Etc...) have these MAP policies.

We cannot advertise lower then they tell us. If we offered discounts codes on the brands or lower pricing on our site, we would not be an authorize dealer and if we DID sell a customer the product, they would most likely have ZERO support from the manufacturer.

That's why it's important to not always trust some cheap internet site that is low-balling a brand. They are most likely on what is called a DO NOT SELL list and the items sold carry no support from the manufacturer.

We always tell people to do their research. if you see a site throwing out discount codes left/right and/or offering something cheaper then everybody else... contact the manufacturer to see if they are even a legit dealer. Chances are, they are not.

Since we are a stocking ARB dealer and in one of their higher tiers of dealers, we don't advertise their products below MAP.

@Ryan at ARB can probably chime in as well with his comments about unauthorized dealers running low ball sales on their sites

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands