Sponsored

What Did You Get(customer satisfaction cash)

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got nothing. Still waiting for my order to come in late October. I have to be honest though, I don’t think they’ll be giving anything. If Fords not following up with how or what the dealer does with this money. My guess is most will keep it and not distribute it to the customer or use the funds to better their showrooms (ie new chairs, tv, waiting area) and chalk that up to “improving” customer relations and satisfaction. This years low inventory are hurting dealers so they seem to be getting creative with maximizing funds such as ADM’s on even they’re least wanted cars because some customers are desperate enough with such low inventory. Ford handing out cash to dealers intending it to improve customer relations without checking if it’s actually going to said customers just seems like a bad idea but let’s remind everyone what they say when a customer gets screwed by added costs on their order saying msrp is only a suggestion and that they’re dealers are independently operated and can charge what they feel is fair.
And yes, this Bronco process has indeed turned me into a Ford pessimist. Is what it is.
Ford is not giving money to dealers, it's a reimbursement program, they have to spend the money, than tell Ford how they spent it and on what Bronco customer and hope that Ford reimburses the money. There is a risk for the dealership here, maybe a low risk, I don't know. I'm sure there is a way to cheat the system, but Ford is not handing dealerships a blank check here.
Sponsored

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nada, zip, zilch...and poor communication.

Used, abused and not feelin' the love 💔😢
Considering taking my 2nd reservation (8/2/20) elsewhere when '22 opens.

unicorn-poop.gif

Nemo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd settle for just getting my production email at this point.

I've seen plenty of identical configurations with way later reservations. No conflict items and good on allocations too. Just not my turn.

Ford can give my bottle to the guys & gals making them if it gets it done.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the full $1000 credit for future purchase of hard top. It will not show on my Acct for 40-45 days after I signed my paperwork. So about 30 days to go!
Lucky you! I got a rock.

gj45

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I picked up my OBX 9/30. The dealership sales rep,. who is in charge of all Bronco orders, told me I would be getting a $90 "gift" from the incentive program. "It's a surprise"!

Sponsored

llanier44

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 FX4; 2007 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Absolutely nothing.... even when I asked about it. Not a big deal to me... bigger deal that I get my Bronco at sticker price. when that happens, I am good to go.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No VIN but i got that sweet hammock that i'll never ever use. i guess i can use it to dry my tears at night as i continue to be VINless

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Badlands was supposed to be delivered 8/18 per online trackers, didn't get to dealership until 9/9 - and it came with 100.8 miles on it (no one could give me a reason). First time I took it on the highway was 9/11. "Check brake system" light comes on and brake pedal won't depress for 5+ seconds. So I take it to the dealership and Ford says the brake line is contaminated and they have to replace the whole line which consists of 4 parts. 2 parts on 'major backorder'. We did drive it again to confirm it was not a glitch and the same thing happened at highway speeds so it isn't driveable. Still waiting on the parts 23 days later. So far $0 credit for all this bullshit. I should have had the thing for 6 1/2 weeks now during the best time of year to have it. Instead I've had it for 2 days.

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMO , they need to put locking vaults in all the folks Broncos who switched to the soft top so we dont get our stuff ripped off or put $1000 towards a hardtop when they start shipping. That’s what I told my dealer , but they said well we can help you out with a hardtop which means here’s $50 bucks off your top. Or just give each of us a grand to do with what we like, giving it to dealers or at least my shady dealer was a bad thing. I can tell you one thing , my dealer screws me on this deal I will be buying my truck from Granger or Stephens , or one of these dealers we are hearing about that are actually treating there customers like they appreciate them.

Utahbronco51

Base
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
If my dealer, like most dealers, wants to sell me profitable aftermarket items, I will gladly buy with customer satisfaction cash. We both benefit. If no customer cash, no aftermarket purchase!

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You’re missing this whole thing. It’s “up to $1k” for each Bronco order that has been delayed or sitting at DM. It’s not a set amount of cash. It’s up on each one.
do you happen to have any information that states that? I am most likely getting my bronco next week (its in transit) and it sat on dirt mountain for four months... I want to be able to provide succinct information to my dealer about the program... not just say, "some guy on the website said so"

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Granger isn’t participating because apparently it’s a PITA to deal with.

Raptortothis

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got $1000 “Bronco Bucks” to spend on accessories. I was grateful to not be a “nothing” applied towards wheels and tires

gdh

Badlands
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 ram 3500 4x4 2006 MERCEDES-BENZ SLK350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a 55 gallon drum of Vaseline. With a promise I will need it when I pick up my bronco!!!
Sponsored