Sponsored

What Did You Get(customer satisfaction cash)

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said No Go. Having my Bronco is enough and I should feel lucky compared to those getting MY22…thats my problem how?
Sponsored

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer in Maryland (Sheehy Ford) told me that they are giving me an additional $1,000 that Ford just gave them for accessories, plus the original 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value), and the other $250 for visiting when they did the first demos of the Broncos at my dealer. It is worth the wait for my Badlands hard top - my dealer is treating me right.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Given the amount of bitching we do about dealers, please tell me again why we are not lobbying Congress and our state legislatures to change the laws to allow direct-to-consumer sales of automobiles (and SUVs, and trucks)? Why do we continue not just to allow them, but to force them upon ourselves?
Because dealership bodies have lobbyists to keep the balance of power in their favor.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are just creating the illusion of caring.
This is the world of sales in a nutshell lol or, "perception is everything"

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer in Maryland (Sheehy Ford) told me that they are giving me an additional $1,000 that Ford just gave them for accessories, plus the original 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value), and the other $250 for visiting when they did the first demos of the Broncos at my dealer. It is worth the wait for my Badlands hard top - my dealer is treating me right.
Congrats dude! And all those saying it’s not BS to get $50 when some dealers are saying, we need to treat our loyal customers right!

Sponsored

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was that from Rapheal in Gaithersburg? I have a Badlands with softop on order, build date 11/1.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's complete horseshit. I signed on mine and they told me $1000 in accessories. I ordered the roof rack (Yakima), the roof rails, the folding tailgate table and the keypad (Mad I didn't do this at factory, as I love it on my new F150.

They didn't argue it with me at all. I'll use my Ford Pass pts and the $1000 and pay the difference.
This post is about customer satisfaction don’t mistake it with $1k in Ford pass used for parts. Which Ford announced way earlier before bronco deliveries. Sounds like you only got the $1k in Ford pass and got shafted on incentive which came out late august early September 2021.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got the full $1000 credit for future purchase of hard top. It will not show on my Acct for 40-45 days after I signed my paperwork. So about 30 days to go!
Again different program. You are referring to Ford pass points this thread is about program that got announced about a month ago

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Again different program. You are referring to Ford pass points this thread is about program that got announced about a month ago
The program I am referring to is customer cash for waiting on your order for so long. My dealer didn’t say here is cash but did give me the points/cash credit for the equivalent to use towards a purchase or gear. I

Sponsored

BillieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Billie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Customer Satisfaction Cash Program.
If you got anything or when you do....post it here. It would be nice to see IF Dealers are utilizing this program and to what extent. Also.....what you are receiving.

Money.jpg
I received a Venti Iced Latte.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Kel, I am very up to speed being on this site for months. I did not get 200k FP points because I didn't think or know to switch from a painted top to a MIC top. This is the recent customer satisfaction program. I still get the normal ford pass pts in addition to this.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The program I am referring to is customer cash for waiting on your order for so long. My dealer didn’t say here is cash but did give me the points/cash credit for the equivalent to use towards a purchase or gear. I
My dealer said, what parts/accessories do you want "up to $1000" and we will invoice Ford thru this program. That's the way they said it.

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So far nothing.
Not a hint that program exists at dealer level.
Asked about it and they didn't have details yet.
I had to print and take the document to the dealer when I signed papers. Then they investigated and got back w me. Then they gave me Ford Pass points for the equivalent of $1000 to use towards the purchase of a Hard top someday. :)

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had to print and take the document to the dealer when I signed papers. Then they investigated and got back w me. Then they gave me Ford Pass points for the equivalent of $1000 to use towards the purchase of a Hard top someday. :)
I believe it. They have the ability to add FP points with or without this program. Good job getting your roof!
Sponsored