Sponsored

Any Updates on "Customer Satisfaction Funds"?

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No not according to the dealer email when I asked that question.

"Thank you for your response, I will add that to your profile. As far as the Bronco Customer Satisfaction funds, the amount of money we have received from Ford doesn't cover all the Bronco orders we have placed. With that being said, we have decided to take the fair route by splitting the money evenly with everyone who has placed an order so everybody benefits."
Thank you for supplying some facts.
Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
To quote Rockhound from Armageddon..." I dont want to be the materialistic weasel of the group" but...
Has anyone had the discussion with their dealership/sales associate? Are wheels moving forward or is this a farce?
Can you share your experience or conversation?
Jack Daniels, Wild Turkey or a bedazzled jean jacket?

Curious to hear your response as all I am receiving is "we'll get back to you".
its called lip service if any money did make it to the dealers they pocketed that dough

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Listen guys, NOT ALL DEALERS ASE CREATED EQUAL! My dealer as so many of you know is pretty spot on with this stuff. They, thru me, broke the news that MIC 2.0 was underway and pumping out new roofs a couple of weeks ago. The same dealer with whom I signed on my Bronco Friday is giving me $1000 worth of accessories per this program. They even said, "up to $1000" in accessories. I ordered the Yakima roof rack, the roof rails, the folding table (Tailgate), and the keypad. Sorry, but you guys are getting f'ed if they aren't rolling it out (if you're a DM).

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was thinking of using this as some sort of leverage if my dealer goes full retard with ADMs.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking of using this as some sort of leverage if my dealer goes full retard with ADMs.
Can you explain how you are going to use a customer satisfaction program, that is voluntary by the dealership, and that is funded by Ford, as leverage against ADM's?
Sponsored