Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cmax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

[
You are failing to read the room.

Failing to read the room? I created the room, with a simple and civil question.

Every reply, other than yours and Liberty's, has been fact-based, and also civil.

I'm sorry you're waiting. I hope yours comes sooner than expected, as mine seems to be.
Sponsored

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been in fairly constant contact with my dealer. (CROSSROADS FORD of Sanford NC.) My bronco has made it as far as the GA train yard, with an ETA between November 2 and 8.

I asked, yet again, about the Ford satisfaction fund. The Regional Manager said that Ford is requiring the dealers to pre-fund any swag, and then file for reimbursement. But it has made a terrible interface, which makes it very difficult to do. (Big surprise)

Anyone else have better experiences with their dealer and this mythical "Satisfaction Fund?"

Honestly I just want my damned truck. But I'm certainly not averse to getting some swag for waiting this long... But I feel like nothing will be forthcoming if/ when I get the keys in my hot little hands.

Any suggestions?
Here is a good thread that discusses this topic. bottom line is it is not for those receiving vehicles in 2021. It is for those who ordered early and will have to wait until 2022 to get theirs. I think you are out of luck in getting some extra swag, but very lucky to have your Bronco this year. Try not to lose sight of that.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...action-funds-not-for-2021my-recipients.24821/

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am truly surprised how excited many got about the poster and hammock but nobody seems to care about up to 1K from Ford. I am VERY disappointed that my chosen dealer seems to have no interest in spreading around this free money from Ford

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
shocking...a program that every single person knew would cause resentment at either actual or perceived favoritism by a dealer, is causing resentment, hurt feelings, perhaps a feeling of entitlement occasionally or jealousy. I am positive I will get nothing for my years long wait. I hope you all, every one of you, gets the maximum your dealer can give, but don't expect me to commiserate if you get less than you like, or nothing at all. Conversely, gloating about it is just a dick move. (obviously no gloating in this thread) and I am not going to high five a dick, It's just not my bag, baby.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think there’s confusing on how the dealer will be reimbursed. They front the money, submit it to ford and cross their fingers they pay them back. Ford pretty good on fucking the dealers over. All the people who are butt hurt they’re not getting a bronco need to be mad at ford not the people who are getting one.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are failing to read the room. You are expecting a handout after waiting a year with your Bronco delivery pending. Why not just be grateful that you are getting your Bronco? If the dealer includes some accessories/swag, then fine. But don't expect a handout. There will be others that are waiting longer and won't receive anything. I'm staring at MY'25 for delivery of my reservation made in 2020 and I'm not looking for a handout.
It seems you may not understand that little cliche. For the most part, the room is rather supportive of OP, providing civil commentary. The guy simply asked about the fund Ford set up and advertised. Why shouldn't he ask about it? Your jealousy at his good fortune has no bearing on whether or not his dealer is willing to do something nice for him. Why should you have a problem with it?

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
shocking...a program that every single person knew would cause resentment at either actual or perceived favoritism by a dealer, is causing resentment, hurt feelings, perhaps a feeling of entitlement occasionally or jealousy. I am positive I will get nothing for my years long wait. I hope you all, every one of you, gets the maximum your dealer can give, but don't expect me to commiserate if you get less than you like, or nothing at all. Conversely, gloating about it is just a dick move. (obviously no gloating in this thread) and I am not going to high five a dick, It's just not my bag, baby.
You sound bitter.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It seems you may not understand that little cliche. For the most part, the room is rather supportive of OP, providing civil commentary. The guy simply asked about the fund Ford set up and advertised. Why shouldn't he ask about it? Your jealousy at his good fortune has no bearing on whether or not his dealer is willing to do something nice for him. Why should you have a problem with it?

Jealousy is an ugly thing.
See you are reading it wrong. I'm not jealous at all. The sense of entitlement is disgusting and a symptom of our society in general. I hope he gets the maximum amount to quench an insatiable appetite of entitlement. But I doubt it will. For me, I don't want a hammock, toys, posters, etc. I just want my Bronco that I have ordered. Nothing more. Nothing less. There is no jealousy.

Last edited:

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See you are reading it wrong. I'm not jealous at all. The sense of entitlement is disgusting and a symptom of our society in general. I hope he gets the maximum amount to quench in insatiable appetite of entitlement. But I doubt it will. For me, I don't want a hammock, toys, posters, etc. I just want my Bronco that I have ordered. Nothing more. Nothing less. There is no jealousy.
Asking, "how do I get it?" is nowhere near the same as demanding that it be given. The former is simply asking for something that may or may not be given; the latter is where entitlement comes into play. Your comments about not getting your truck, yet, and how he should just be happy his is coming, reek of jealousy.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not gonna lie, if you got or are getting a Bronco this year you don't deserve shit.
I got my Bronco this year and am tired of Ford sending me free crap in the mail. If it’s not beer, liquor or money I don’t want it.
Sponsored