Sponsored

What Did You Get(customer satisfaction cash)

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
not true!!!! This program is for the poor souls who have been waiting for Broncos at DM. Stop confusing it and Ford said “up to $1000” dollar themselves. THEY ARE PAYING IT! Invoice from my dealer goes directly to Ford to pay. You’ve got bad info

Its up to $1k per Bronco
You sir are misinformed. However, I’m at a point where I realize arguing with people on this site is pointless. Let’s agree to disagree. Enjoy your swag.
Sponsored

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You sir are misinformed. However, I’m at a point where I realize arguing with people on this site is pointless. Let’s agree to disagree. Enjoy your swag.
Misinformed or just treated better at my dealer. Whichever it is, is fine by me! Are you a dealer? Have you picked up your bronco? Did they show you the internal numbers and direct communication from Ford to dealers. I’ll wait

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

not true!!!! This program is for the poor souls who have been waiting for Broncos at DM. Stop confusing it and Ford said “up to $1000” dollar themselves. THEY ARE PAYING IT! Invoice from my dealer goes directly to Ford to pay. You’ve got bad info

Its up to $1k per Bronco
I hate to break this to you, but you are mistaken. Each store has a set total amount(set by Ford based on total orders)that they can use. That amount can be evenly distributed to each customer or the store select certain customers to receive up to $1,000 which would subtract from the total amount. I would imagine that most stores will select a few customers who they believe "deserve" $1,000, and evenly distribute the remainder of the balance to the rest of their order holders. This program is not designed to give each Bronco order holder an extra $1,000.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't even get an email from my dealer most days...

*God I hope Ford lets us change dealers when we reorder. Don't get me wrong, my current guy isn't trying to screw me over in anyway so he's better than 90%... There is a somewhat local dealer to me (15 minutes farther than the one Ford gave me) who has been wonderful even though I'm not currently a customer...
And so this makes me think
Perhaps it's because you are a confirmed customer that they treat you poorly
(They know they're already getting our money)

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hate to break this to you, but you are mistaken. Each store has a set total amount(set by Ford based on total orders)that they can use. That amount can be evenly distributed to each customer or the store select certain customers to receive up to $1,000 which would subtract from the total amount. I would imagine that most stores will select a few customers who they believe "deserve" $1,000, and evenly distribute the remainder of the balance to the rest of their order holders. This program is not designed to give each Bronco order holder an extra $1,000.
Well, treated better by my dealership it is. And for the record, considering that I have probably been the most vocal customer of all their orders, and been on the mountain since June 23rd, I think it's money well spent. So, I'll take it.

Thanks for the clarification as you are obviously a dealer in the know.

Sponsored

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, treated better by my dealership it is. And for the record, considering that I have probably been the most vocal customer of all their orders, and been on the mountain since June 23rd, I think it's money well spent. So, I'll take it.

The program is designed to help customers in "need". Your dealer decided that based on your situation that you would receive the full $1,000. I don't believe this is a situation where your dealer is treating you better than dealer XYZ, but instead they are simply following the guidelines and recommendations set forward by FMC.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing for me! I was their first delivery, about 5 weeks ago. Reserving all program funds for those still waiting (and I have no problems with this).

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Well, maybe know what you are talking about before you spew off mis-information as fact on a tirade...and call other people's accurate information "complete horse****". It was pretty well known by many on here how the program works.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The program is designed to help customers in "need". Your dealer decided that based on your situation that you would receive the full $1,000. I don't believe this is a situation where your dealer is treating you better than dealer XYZ, but instead, they are simply following the guidelines and recommendations set forward by FMC.
By saying "better" I mean there are certainly people as vocal or maybe more and have been waiting as long as me. Are they going to get the opportunity to get $1000? I'm sure not all of them will be, based on this thread. That to me says I am being treated better. But it doesn't matter. Maybe me getting the full amount helps someone on this board negotiate more. I don't know. I've already signed so all good. Happy you finally got your built notice AJ>

Sponsored

Duke.Roughneck

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, maybe know what you are talking about before you spew off mis-information as fact on a tirade...and call other people's accurate information "complete horse****". It was pretty well known by many on here how the program works.
$50-$75 is HORSESHIT!!!

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer gave all reservation holders 200 for whatever they wanted. It’s not 1000 but its free money

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

By saying "better" I mean there are certainly people as vocal or maybe more and have been waiting as long as me. Are they going to get the opportunity to get $1000? I'm sure not all of them will be, based on this thread. That to me says I am being treated better. But it doesn't matter. Maybe me getting the full amount helps someone on this board negotiate more. I don't know. I've already signed so all good. Happy you finally got your built notice AJ>
I am glad that your dealer is being vocal and as transparent as possible. In my opinion DM Broncos truly deserve the full $1,000, so it is good to hear that you will be getting that.

I am patiently waiting for that car carrier to show up any day now. The wait is nearly over for some of us DM Broncos.
Sponsored