Sponsored

What Did You Get(customer satisfaction cash)

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Squeaky wheel gets the cash it looks like. Why would a Bronco sitting in DM deserve more cash than someone that ordered the same day and still doesn't have a VIN. Whatever, this thread is going to derail once people start comparing the size of their...swag.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just give me a $100 gas card or something, but to be honest I’m good with just getting my Bronco. I’d even take a couple oil changes haha. Anyway, it is what it is.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, I get it. You're day drinking.
Its amazing that the customer that was gifted the largest swag possible with this program is the one that appears to be the angriest and most misinformed in this thread.

I guess this is the hill he wants to die on.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Squeaky wheel gets the cash it looks like. Why would a Bronco sitting in DM deserve more cash than someone that ordered the same day and still doesn't have a VIN. Whatever, this thread is going to derail once people start comparing the size of their...swag.
It all depends on the order, right? My time stamp was literally a couple (2-3) minutes after orders opened. Do I deserve more having Bronco built in June than someone who ordered it later than I or who knows, hours later... I think all the DM Broncos deserve more for sure!

Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still waiting for my hammock so I can “hang in there”

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its amazing that the customer that was gifted the largest swag possible with this program is the one that appears to be the angriest and most misinformed in this thread.

I guess this is the hill he wants to die on.
Ok, for the guys in the back, AJ corrected me. I was wrong on some aspects of what I was saying. Sorry

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't believe Ford was so stupid as to let the dealerships administrator this....
Here's a shit load of cash! Do with it what you will! 🖕🏼
Dealerships are Fords customers. The sooner you comprehend this, the sooner you find zen. You have a job. Dealerships sell vehicles to you. You get paid in regular intervals. Dealerships and Ford do not, especially now. No vehicles on the lot, no pay. You likely won't like whatever they give you anyways unless you get to choose. Look at how some people responded to sketch lithographs and hammocks. My litho is still in the envelop it came in and my hammock is on the back floor of my F250 crew cab next to the other ENO hammock I had before I've also never used and I'm 365 miles north driving my Ranger I just finished reassembling... Ford doesn't really care about you or what you think so long as you complete your purchase. They are just creating the illusion of caring. I don't care less about Ford so long as they don't inconvenience me.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Misinformed or just treated better at my dealer. Whichever it is, is fine by me! Are you a dealer? Have you picked up your bronco? Did they show you the internal numbers and direct communication from Ford to dealers. I’ll wait
I did pick up a MY21 Bronco as a matter of fact……just not the one I ordered. I ordered a 2dr which will arrive sometime next year.

No. I’m not a dealer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Anyway, I read the memo, it’s been thoroughly discussed on this site and others.

Again, congratulations and have a great day.

Sponsored

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Read all 3 pages, somehow didn't learn a thing. I don't think I'll be coming back to this thread.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Read all 3 pages, somehow didn't learn a thing. I don't think I'll be coming back to this thread.
Yep, don't forget this button!
Ford Bronco What Did You Get(customer satisfaction cash) 1632939574389

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealerships are Fords customers. The sooner you comprehend this, the sooner you find zen. You have a job. Dealerships sell vehicles to you. You get paid in regular intervals. Dealerships and Ford do not, especially now. No vehicles on the lot, no pay. You likely won't like whatever they give you anyways unless you get to choose. Look at how some people responded to sketch lithographs and hammocks. My litho is still in the envelop it came in and my hammock is on the back floor of my F250 crew cab next to the other ENO hammock I had before I've also never used and I'm 365 miles north driving my Ranger I just finished reassembling... Ford doesn't really care about you or what you think so long as you complete your purchase. They are just creating the illusion of caring. I don't care less about Ford so long as they don't inconvenience me.
Exactly. 50% marketing. 50% pretending to care.

Best part is people think this stuff is actually free when we all have paid $100 to the dealer for our reservation and some of us $500-$1000 for a deposit.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, don't forget this button!
Ford Bronco What Did You Get(customer satisfaction cash) 1632939574389
Funny thing about that button, you are limited to Ignoring a maximum of 1000 threads...I hit that limit today...

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine laugh at me. 🤪
Sponsored