Sponsored

What # in line are you at your selected dealership?

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
What time did you make your reservation? I don't go by email because I didn't get mine until a day later. I reserved at 3am central 7/14, tried for a couple hours on reveal night but Ford are clowns.
Around that same time. Think I was 03:55 eastern time. Yeah it was a shit show now because of it we might get pushed to MY22.
Sponsored

Mitragorz

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PIckups
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hmm... I got the confirmation email on 7/13 at 9:38pm Eastern Time, but the body of the email says it's a 7/14 reservation.

Waiting on a callback from the dealer to ask them about my spot.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were you able to place the order for SAS/MT? I would like the same and was sure if that config could be ordered yet.
I am not ordering Sasquatch. Just 2dr badlands MT with optional wheels and lux.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am #8 out of about 490 reservations with around 130 allocations. Can't believe how many people will end up with a 2022.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So a few posters have divulged what number they are in line at their selected dealership. I emailed Granger and they were kind enough to let me know. I am in the 430ish area. Out of the 2021 delivery but most likely in the 2022 just won’t know when until Ford can give some insight. I reserved July 27th so I knew I was late to the party anyway.
First time I saw this thread. So, if you are 430ish at Granger with an 07/27 reserve date then little ol' me with a 10/04 reservation should be like one million-ish in line. Maybe I can get the 2.7L with the squatch on my walker. :eek: :D

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer told me they couldn't give me an accurate allocation number til the end of the reservation window. Because they don't know the allocation until they know the number of conversions. This info may or may not be accurate but if you look at the confirmation email from ford, it implies that Ford is going to be sending emails on the progress of your build. We will all have a much better idea in May after reservation window closes and ford crunches the numbers.

Jester

Wildtrak
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, grand marquis, cj2a
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm #2. The manager informed me that he and his buddy want one so they will be moved in front of me. He also said "loyal" customers would be moved ahead of me. I was expecting to process the paper work and come home wi6 a new super duty. Now I will never buy another Ford. 8 is enough I guess.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Around that same time. Think I was 03:55 eastern time. Yeah it was a shit show now because of it we might get pushed to MY22.
I don't think so...we are probably side by side on orders and I don't see SAC pulling all 70 consecutive orders as 21MY ahead of us at 100% between cancellations and people opting to wait for 22MY.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm #2. The manager informed me that he and his buddy want one so they will be moved in front of me. He also said "loyal" customers would be moved ahead of me. I was expecting to process the paper work and come home wi6 a new super duty. Now I will never buy another Ford. 8 is enough I guess.
change dealers, period...don't blame Ford because your dealer is trash. You should also blast their name as well as the managers.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not even sure they can pull that off unless they game the system by ordering the immediately available items. And even then all those folks would have to have reservations with early time stamps

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved debut night, I’m #112 of about 150 allocation. I’ll be ordering several late availability and limited availability items.

Mentally preparing for a ‘22

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Call Back and say, when we spoke last take you said I’d be after the managers buddy and a few loyal customers, even though I have a timestamp ahead of them, is that correct? Then record it and play it back to them and ask for invoice/below or you’re going to Ford customer service with it.

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wife was told Top 10 of the 150 allocations. Good news overall. Day one reservation as well.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Call Back and say, when we spoke last take you said I’d be after the managers buddy and a few loyal customers, even though I have a timestamp ahead of them, is that correct? Then record it and play it back to them and ask for invoice/below or you’re going to Ford customer service with it.
Dealers are allowed to do this, as Zack @ Granger alluded to when I asked him. However, Granger and many other dealers, have said they will not put an internal priority on certain customer builds and its just straight off the timestamp.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/when-will-i-get-my-bronco-granger-ford.11166/post-406772

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealership refuses to give me this information.
Sponsored