Sponsored

What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made?

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1. A front winch mount bumper that works with the ACC sensor without relocating it.
2. A memory seat module for the power seats.
Sponsored

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1. I want replacement panels for the soft top that allow me to put the top all the way down without removing anything.

2. Spare relocation brackets are fine, but I'd be stoked if there were one that allowed two different heights as my camper is high clearance and I don't like using hitch extenders. Very niche, I know.

3. Rain gutters that move water forward or backward. It rains a lot here in the desert!

4. Center console with vents for the kids. Floor vents are not great.

5. Tailgate replacement with roll down glass

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Sjortiz

Badlands
First Name
Shailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's up Bronco6G! We get asked everyday to make new things for all sorts of vehicles, and we are curious on what people are wanting to be made for the Bronco that hasn't been done yet?
Let us know!

Visit https://dv8offroad.com/pages/ford-bronco-bumpers-and-accessories to shop all of our Ford Bronco Parts and Accessories.
Plus... use code "ForumMember" at checkout for 10% off!
alternator relocation kit, I've already gone thru two of them, I don't think the guarantee will give me a third one, so a relocation kit with base, and belt to put it on top would be helpful for my wallet and my mental sanity

Sjortiz

Badlands
First Name
Shailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's up Bronco6G! We get asked everyday to make new things for all sorts of vehicles, and we are curious on what people are wanting to be made for the Bronco that hasn't been done yet?
Let us know!

Visit https://dv8offroad.com/pages/ford-bronco-bumpers-and-accessories to shop all of our Ford Bronco Parts and Accessories.
Quick disconnect mirrors for goods sake, maybe with an outer plug /extension for the one of us that got the luxury package too

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
A kit to install a transfer case mounted manual parking brake. These sort of kits are available for some older vehicles, probably will never happen for Bronco though. I might try to fab something up next summer.

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? 1700141132014

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also would like to see a front passenger seat slider for the 2-door, allowing the seat to slide further forward. There is maybe 7 inches of extra room in front for the seat to slide forward without hitting the dash (although with some contact sliding against the trans tunnel). I feel this would help with rear seat passenger access.

Sponsored

davidforlife

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 Door Tonneau/Cargo Cover and 2 door Windbreaker w/window.

2 Door WATERPROOF Bimini Top (I live in FL....it rains intermittently everyday)

2 DOOR Dry Storage locking trunk...
I didn’t see it happening in the aftermarket, so I made a tonneau cover and window.
Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? IMG_2018

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? IMG_2006

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? IMG_2003

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
-Bolt on front receiver hitch mount for winch or hitch basket.

-Better center console like a Tuffy

-Vinyl floor

-Hi-lift jack mount for a 2 door

-Full soft top for a 2 door not a slant back

-Side mirror delete or relocation for off-road

-12" screen option

-Front diff drop

Sjortiz

Badlands
First Name
Shailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let us know!

Let us know!

- fully digital cluster, maybe port the one from the bronco sport?

- quick disconnect metallic steering wheel with some smart buttons (how porche does it in their 911s maybe?)

Dave42

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, 07 Chevy turbo diesel pickup
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been looking for a water-proof canvas Bimini top that Bungee's to the roll cage. I had one on my FJ-40 back in the early 1980's. Took up very little room folded in the back, fast & easy to take on and off, and (mostly) kept the interior (semi-) dry when summer T-storms popped up while you rig is parked at work. All I've seen so far are mesh sun-screens in that Bimini style.

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A rear window for the soft top that unzips and rolls up for easier and better access to back.
Amen!
Sponsored