First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked mine up just at about a month ago, and I have a hood latch issue, a mis-build issue and trans noise issue on the 7MT.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked mine up just at about a month ago, and I have a hood latch issue, a mis-build issue and trans noise issue on the 7MT.
Hi there – send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage, along with some more details about your situation. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

Andyn87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Minor issues only.

I’ve had an issue where the passenger window went down as a default. Would only go up if I held the window up button. I held the button and shut it down to get the window to stay up, problem was gone when I started back up.

also I hate the infotainment system. So many problems. Example, when I switch to full screen mode it drop the music and direction I had set up.
also randomly just stops playing music or podcasts to switch to something else.
Also sometimes just won’t pick up appleplay. Even when physically connected. Even when it was just working and I turned the vehicle off without disconnecting the
I’ve had the same window issue with my back passenger. I my issue wasn’t fixed by start up though. Hoping someone has a decent idea besides leaving it at the dealership a couple days.

Sponsored

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My wifes 22 BD 2.3 auto has 18,000 miles trouble free except for a passenger rear window alignment issue but was fixed under warranty by the dealer in 2 hours. My bad lands was trouble free but only had it for 3,000 miles. My 2 door BD is good except for a whistle from the top above 50MPH and the strange wiper issue that has been talked about before where it suddenly goes intermittent when you have the wipers on constant.

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had enough issues that it is now our second vehicle. I wouldn't dare take it off road and seldom venture more than around 30 miles from our house. It's fun, I don't want a J*** or Toy*** so I'm keeping it, but my old car is back to being the primary transportation.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wifes 22 BD 2.3 auto has 18,000 miles trouble free except for a passenger rear window alignment issue but was fixed under warranty by the dealer in 2 hours. My bad lands was trouble free but only had it for 3,000 miles. My 2 door BD is good except for a whistle from the top above 50MPH and the strange wiper issue that has been talked about before where it suddenly goes intermittent when you have the wipers on constant.
Wait, you have 3 Broncos!?!?😎

Robb

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Camry XSE V6, 2021 2 door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
2021 2 door base Sasquatch 2.7
3400 miles
trouble free except I’ve developed the inside the tailgate rattle, tapping, or click sound. Seems to be getting worse daily…
drop it off at the dealer on Monday
if it continues it will make me get rid of it, which sucks because I love everything else about it.

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Backup camera stays on while in 4 low, have a recall for this problem, haven't taken it in yet. Plastic piece from rear of hood to windshield warped in hot sun, dealer ordered it, haven't made it into the dealership yet to have it installed .

Sponsored

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not counting company recall issues, has your ownership experience been problem free?
Problem free. since November of 2021 my family has owned 5.

Wife and I had two 2021's. A 2 door badlands and a 4 door big bend with zero issues.

My daughter has a 2022 Base Squatch with zero issues.

Wife and I now own two 2023's, a Badlands 4 door hard top and big bend 4 door soft top. No issues with them so far either.

I will add that the 2023 Bronco's are a definite improvement over the 2021 Broncos in the area of fit and finish, glass to top fit, interior noise etc. But mechanically and electronically they have all been stellar.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Minor problems.

MT doesn't make noise but it's stiff going into gears 1-4.

Top whistles when it's cold, below 30F.

2800 miles.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not counting company recall issues, has your ownership experience been problem free?
So, I haven't had it long, but it's been completely problem-free and has been my favorite vehicle so far. Love the way it drives and love all the tech.

2022 2-door Badlands, 2.7, Lux

Last edited:

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Misbuild claim pending for plastic front skid installed instead of the steel skid that comes with the HD modular bumper.

Also, had new tires installed day of pick up. Dealer scratched through the paint on every fricken’ wheel (a death sentence for steelies in the snowy/salty Great Lakes). It’s looking like the dealer’s body shop is going to repaint them.
Ford Bronco What percentage of Bronco owners have had zero problems ED311942-14AF-4056-921E-632E91D5E5A9
Ford Bronco What percentage of Bronco owners have had zero problems 25A985B6-65C7-4448-8D49-22A108CF06CB

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soft top plastic clips and liner. Clips fixed with tsb rivets. Still need to get the liner fixed.
Sponsored