Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2dr Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I gave up my 2013 Porsche 911.

I hated to see it go, but I was ready for a change. It was the second 911 that I've owned. Before that I drove corvettes. Before that? Nissan Z's. So I've always been a sports car guy. But I love owning a vehicle that I can drive anywhere. I don't have to worry about getting car jacked in bad neighborhoods or bending rims on bad roads. I love my 2 door Bronco like a fat kid loves cake.

To tell you the melancholy truth, I was getting too old to fully appreciate the attention young girls gave my 911. With each passing year the advantages of driving a Porsche were becoming more and more of a moot point.

TKE_273

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi Allroad, Lowered on KW Coilovers
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love the Bronco, but I miss this every day.

Ford Bronco What rig / vehicle did you give up to get your Bronco? 1000000779

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Gave up....
Ford Bronco What rig / vehicle did you give up to get your Bronco? 20230429_103810_resized

for...

Ford Bronco What rig / vehicle did you give up to get your Bronco? 20230715_094322_resized

Gladiator was supposed to be an in-between vehicle anyways. But I would have kept it if I had actually liked it, considering it was my first Jeep. But I could not stand the steering, the horrible gas mileage, and lack of interior storage space.

Drove home 5-1/2 hours in the Bronco today. Kind of feel like I left a kid 5 hours away without saying goodbye, but then I realized I never liked him. :D

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got them from amazon. I like them. Went to the lake and kept all rocks down

Ford Bronco What rig / vehicle did you give up to get your Bronco? 20230715_094322_resized

when I kept seeing people buy mud flaps on here I was like what’s the point they are going to get ripped off off road… then I got my truck and those fucking tires that come on Sasquatch literally grab every tiny rock and chuck it at the sheet metal

Sponsored

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Gave up....

for...

Gladiator was supposed to be an in-between vehicle anyways. But I would have kept it if I had actually liked it, considering it was my first Jeep. But I could not stand the steering, the horrible gas mileage, and lack of interior storage space.

Drove home 5-1/2 hours in the Bronco today. Kind of feel like I left a kid 5 hours away without saying goodbye, but then I realized I never liked him. :D
Abandoned.PNG

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that were one of the big block engines, I would have to pick myself off the floor - I see it’s a 350. Nice car!
It was neither a big block nor a 350. It was very, very quick.

Last edited:

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

when I kept seeing people buy mud flaps on here I was like what’s the point they are going to get ripped off off road… then I got my truck and those fucking tires that come on Sasquatch literally grab every tiny rock and chuck it at the sheet metal
No one traded mudflaps for their new Bronco.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No one traded mudflaps for their new Bronco.
Ford Bronco What rig / vehicle did you give up to get your Bronco? IMG_4425

Apologies for adding to the conversation with something I found out during ownership vs your snide and useless remark.

Last edited:

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco What rig / vehicle did you give up to get your Bronco? 2233520NGedsmall

Sponsored

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What rig / vehicle did you give up to get your Bronco? 2233520NGedsmall

Apologies for adding to the conversation with something I found out during ownership vs your snide and useless remark.
Vs YOUR stupid and useless remark in a post about "what you traded to get your Bronco" added to this conversation? Do you ever read posts before trolling?

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Vs YOUR stupid and useless remark in a post about "what you traded to get your Bronco" added to this conversation? Do you ever read posts before trolling?
The guy that I quoted literally said that his new mudflaps kept the rocks down the way he had hoped and I just was expressing an appreciation for the fact that he posted them so I can potentially get some to solve the same issue. But okay pal, sorry I didn't meet your criteria worthy of posting a reply to someone. Sometimes shit gets a little off topic and that is okay.

EDIT - Wow I just read a some of your posts and you just seem angry/condescending in all of them, I'll pass on wasting anymore time responding to you.

Last edited:

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2019 Subaru Forester Sport. This was the first dream car for me. Thankfully I paid it off 2 months before my Bronco came in so I didn't have to give it up. This will be my winter driver - my Bronco will never see a Michigan Winter.

Ford Bronco What rig / vehicle did you give up to get your Bronco? C3751A92-CD08-4FAA-9622-972676AB34B6

Ford Bronco What rig / vehicle did you give up to get your Bronco? 3B21958D-A6AB-4713-92C9-F9EE7FC38E83

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my Wrangler for a Badlands Sasquatch 🤩
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco What rig / vehicle did you give up to get your Bronco? IMG_7800
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (it was a split year, and I bought in the early half). I love my Badlands Sasquatch— but definitely wish someone would make cool looking grills like the one I had for the Jeep.

BT Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco Wildtrak / ‘05 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I gave up my 2018 F-150 Platinum. That thing was sweet! It had everything, including massage seats! Fx4, max towing with extendable mirrors, and a panaramic moonroof.
I loved that truck but didn’t hesitate to swap it for my WildTrak!

IMG_8880.jpeg

IMG_2057.jpeg
Sponsored