Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree with you 100% on these 2 points.

A lot of people I've wheeled with who got suckered into the KO2's from internet reviews were instantly disappointed once they actually wheeled them. They are a great highway tire or blasting fire lanes but they cake up so fast and turn into slicks in the mud. Only tire I've seen slick up worse were Interco Thornbirds, aka Thornturds. Thought it would be impossible for the manufacturer of the infamous SUPER SWAMPER to make a garbage off road tire but they pulled it off.
This has been my experience also in 4 decades of off roading.
When a tire says "All Terrain" what it means is, it does nothing well.
Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

news flash there skippy, when Ford started teasing the bronco's return it was always a two door variant. The 4dr abomination although it shares the name, shouldn't exist. Corporate greed allows it to!

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

news flash there skippy, when Ford started teasing the bronco's return it was always a two door variant. The 4dr abomination although it shares the name, shouldn't exist. Corporate greed allows it to!
Im firmly team 2dr, guess the 4dr should have been sport and the sport the baby bronco

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
35 pages in.....I can't believe I share this internet space with some of you. Some of ya'll are monsters.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since Ford offered up a 2 door (they should not have), it's back seat should've been deleted.

The 2 door Sas, should've came with 33's, and BL suspension, to avoid the micromachine look.

Ford got rid of the only decent red, the roadster reds and banana yellow belong on tiny sportscars.

The passenger grab handle to stupid.

I'm not buying the Bronco name, they could've called it the Scout for all I care.

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't get the cowl lights. Why do folks feel the need to light up their hood.:unsure:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's another. Maybe not that unpopular.

I wish the Braptor wasn't featured/promoted so heavily by the site. I'm tired of seeing it.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since Ford offered up a 2 door (they should not have), it's back seat should've been deleted.

The 2 door Sas, should've came with 33's, and BL suspension, to avoid the micromachine look.

Ford got rid of the only decent red, the roadster reds and banana yellow belong on tiny sportscars.

The passenger grab handle to stupid.

I'm not buying the Bronco name, they could've called it the Scout for all I care.
Love all of this! My buddy in CA has a ‘70 Scout and he is removing all the factory badges/stickers on his Bronco when it arrives and installing Scout badges on the fenders. It fits his personality and is sure to trigger some Ford fanatics, lol.

Last edited:

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love all of this! My buddy in CA has a ‘70 Scout and he is removing all the factory badges/stickers on his Bronco when it arrives and installing Scout badges on the fenders. It fits his personality and sure to trigger some Ford fanatics, lol.
One of the biggest reasons I ordered a Bronco is because it looks like a Scout!

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

People only want to call SUVs trucks because they are ashamed to admit what they are really driving, a modern minivan.

The only Bronco that could be called a truck was the Clamshell which was pretty much a F150 shortbox.
Modern minivans are incredible vehicles though. Some of them are even rated to tow more than the Bronco!

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Modern minivans are incredible vehicles though. Some of them are even rated to tow more than the Bronco!
As someone who had to drive minivans as my company vehicle for over a decade, they are the worst. The only thing good about them is cops won’t pull you over for speeding as they feel sorry for you. They assume that you likely can’t afford a ticket(diapers, formula, pre-school, kids sports) and have to endure a Karen for a wife that controls every waking minute of your day. :)

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love all of this! My buddy in CA has a ‘70 Scout and he is removing all the factory badges/stickers on his Bronco when it arrives and installing Scout badges on the fenders. It fits his personality and sure to trigger some Ford fanatics, lol.
I live in Southern CA and I've seen Civics and Accords with BMW badging. Always good for a laugh.