First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m liking the General Grabber A/T and see no reason to change.
I'd love to have Grabbers instead of the minivan trash Firestones Ford plans on putting on mine. And yeah, Bridgestone = Firestone and I'm still mad at them 20 years later.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Or done what VW recently did with the Spektrum program šŸ˜šŸ˜

826527_81_79340_lUDTTZ3ev.jpg
Agreed, that Golf R color spectrum was incredible. All the manufacturing process innovation in the past 50 years yet we get fewer Bronco color choices than one could get in the 60s. ā˜¹

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, since we're poking bears...

It's not a "she" and certainly not a "he", it's an "it"

It's also not a "rig" unless you added 14 wheels (please don't)

Bolting on a bunch of stuff ordered online is not a "build", that would have to include at least one self made part or a creative use of a part from some other vehicle or similar creative problem solving. The rest is playing with expensive legos. If anyone with the $ can do it, it's not impressive

Even the expensive LED lights and light bars look like cheap crap from Aliexpress and most that add them won't ever need them for anything but annoying oncoming traffic and thinking they make their hands grow

Neon ditch lights or under body lights make it a clown car ready for a circus parade

Huge wheels with "poke" make it look like a Tonka toy on the closeout shelf at Target

A huge lift that requires automatic drop down stairs to get in is silly unless you compete with monster trucks in a stadium. And not even those have that 'feature'

Stealth wraps are ugly, only topped by spraying bedliner all over the "rig"

Colored shackles have already gotten their deserved beating

The 8 inch screen is NEVER enough

Cyber Orange is hands down the best color, I doubt I'd have bought one otherwise, would have tried to get a Mojito Green Wrangler instead. Time for a fun color in my life, I've had all the white/grey/black boredom.

I'd not even notice if the tachometer wasn't there, only time I ever paid attention to that device was when I tried to get my dads car into the red on the Autobahn a long time ago. Useless info to me.

The big number telling me my speed is all I need and I love it right where it is, usually can't see the analog one since it's behind my left hand.

Adding a winch and lights and wheels that look like jet engine parts and rotopacks and a shovel and little toy pockets to molle panels and boxes and an RTT to the top, anything to have that "off to Camel Trophy" look at the mall is cringey.

Bronze anything looks like crap and certainly doesn't look like bronze, it's brown.

Sas is short for Sasquatch, SAS talks about an axle, learn the difference

The Sas wheels look just fine, I like the horse shoe circle design, fitting for a Bronco

The soft top has a nice retro look to it, adds to the retro design of the whole package. I open it almost every day for weeks now, would never do that fiddling with panels. Did it twice today for a 2 mile drive. Glorious.

Hey, do what you want with your "rig", if I see one floating by with disco lights and tractor wheels, trunk full of subwoofers and the required bad rap "music" with too much bass rattling my fillings, I'll still smile. Just don't do that angry eyes crap, or I'll have to laugh ;-P

Mine will remain stock until I find I need to add something. I'd not have bought it if I didn't like the wheels or trail sights or soft top or.... It's perfect for me and my needs. And being stock, mine will soon be the most unique in town :-D

Funny thread, now I'm gonna let the bear sleep again ;-p

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fords biggest bonehead mistake is not prioritizing higher production of bronco. They clearly knew the demand. It comes to management of labor and recourses. Why produce 140k bronco sports and 60k broncos.? Those are management decisions on how to use resources. Itā€™s BS they are just different vehicles. Bronco could have sold 200k and made a lot more loyal customers happy than any bronco sports and made more money. Also Why they keeping introducing new versions when they havenā€™t meet the demand is ridiculous. Raptor is cool but the profits are in scale. Focus on your higher demand product. Ford is run by marketing and this is the stupid result. Tesla makes 2 models at 30% profit while fords average margin is 5-10%.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Nowhere. Ford will tell you itā€™s a SUV. Your insurance agent will tell you itā€™s a mid size SUV. Because itā€™s a SUV.
It's not a unibody. Which is what an SUV is known as typically. Whatever. I don't care. You can find different sources classifying it different ways.

Last edited:

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw the Bronco Raptor in Eruption Green and it looked great for about 5 minutes. When I was done throwing up after looking at the nuclear sewage water color I got over it real quick.

I wanted to like the green but IMO that color won't age well.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lmao it's not "gatekeeping" no matter how much people love throwing that word around these days. It's stating a fact.

It is by definition an SUV. The term SUV came around to describe these types of vehicles because they were neither a traditional car nor truck.

Also, Ford themselves call it an SUV.

Screenshot_20220419-182628_Chrome.jpg
The classic definition of an SUV was that it was unibody (did you know that?). The Bronco is not (did you know that also?) - so it's not an SUV (I mean, Ford can call it whatever they want, right?). And I'm not going to spit out "SUV" in conversations. It's much longer to say than it is to type. So yeah, I'll call it my truck. And you can call me an idiot. And we will never meet in real life. So I don't care.

clarkT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The bronco is overpriced (except the base model and 2 door up thru big bend). And with so many sold we will all be upside down on them soon. No one wants a second hand luxury off roaderā€¦ they want a cheap platform to build from.

welded ring gears is a sin and cost the B street cred. No reason for that in an off road veh.

the head room is crazy- too high. Give me a bit less and a bit more windshield rake and other aero dynamics to make it a bit quieter and cruising MPGs. Itā€™s 2022!

Why isnā€™t the capable bumper standard? Or the mod? Just have 1 bumper like the OG did. It could handle a hitch or wench.

Sponsored

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

the digital raptor tach doesnt belong on other trims. you got a budget bronco folks, accept the analog gauges/digital screen combo!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The classic definition of an SUV was that it was unibody (did you know that?). The Bronco is not (did you know that also?) - so it's not an SUV (I mean, Ford can call it whatever they want, right?). And I'm not going to spit out "SUV" in conversations. It's much longer to say than it is to type. So yeah, I'll call it my truck. And you can call me an idiot. And we will never meet in real life. So I don't care.
Holy crap the shit I read on here šŸ˜‚

Real SUVs are body on frame

If it's unibody it's a crossover.

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People who do not have there Bronco yet obviously did not eat enough pineapple pizza, praise the pineapple pizza gods, and/or spoke negatively about pineapple pizza. And thus must suffer the consequences of the their actions.

1650392675410.png
Best.comment. By far.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Counter unpopular opinionā€¦ Made in America is severely overrated when you have things like a $170 license plate holder or $340 grab handles. Total Chad-bait. Iā€™d take Mabett all day long for a lot of basic accessories. The guys who get mad on this forum you donā€™t want to spend hundreds of dollars for made in America generic hood struts like someone stole their special secret IP crack me up. Thereā€™s a middle ground out there that isnā€™t highway robbery, but the extreme examples are what Iā€™m really referring to.

D65DC234-F2F0-40CF-B028-19234A2764C4.png

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Woah this is so factually incorrect itā€™s hilarious.
Sponsored