Sponsored

When will Ford reveal the 2022MY Changes? New Colors / Trims?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sad, but it makes perfect sense. People are asking precisely because most preorders won't be 21s and they're going to have to be resubmitted.

I placed my res in the first 9 hours and I think it's basically a coin toss what year I'm getting.
And weā€™re watching the MIC top shit show and thinking ā€œmaybe I should hold off until ā€˜22 and let them sort this mess outā€

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sad, but it makes perfect sense. People are asking precisely because most preorders won't be 21s and they're going to have to be resubmitted.

I placed my res in the first 9 hours and I think it's basically a coin toss what year I'm getting.
same, and agreed 100%

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Green. They will make it available on most models. Most of you will hate the choice. Other then that, zilch. What they should offer is a soft top for the two door, with hard top accessories required installed. Also make MGV available on ALL models. Ford should react to the frustrated order and reservation base and adapt. No major refittings are required to relax tied in model options.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If Ford pushes that back we should riot lol (Iā€™m not even ordering that option haha)
I know I really just want Black Diamond with a manual and F/R lockers and the good axle.

Sponsored

Gnocchi

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They way they are still seemingly begging people to switch to soft tops, i would guess either as late as possible or that 22 will be essentially a total carry over year
Is Ford really asking people to switch to soft tops?
I am literally ready to pre-order today and I just saw that people are having issues with the quality of the hardtops. Furthermore, I just saw some photos of the soft tops, and they dont look like they fit properly?

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am literally ready to pre-order today and I just saw that people are having issues with the quality of the hardtops. Furthermore, I just saw some photos of the soft tops, and they dont look like they fit properly?
Maybe the way I put it was a little dramatic, but yes they are kind of asking people to switch to soft tops. They provided a window for people to switch to soft top and get a hard top prep kit for free.

I made the switch last week to soft top. Seeing some of the issues with the hard top makes me ready to gamble on the soft top lol

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am about ready to 99 my order because its to the point its looking like MY22 will be a carryover, its coming. Ford needs to stabilize and catch-up, I just don't see taking on more risk or alienate even more actual orders by introducing more changes. Yes they do it all the time with multi year job runs, but what they have today is not normal by any means.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is '22 will offer the Mansquatch like promised. The fact that the 2.3 and manual isn't a constraint helps. Then I think they have to add a green as well since it was teased so much and a relatively easy change to make. I'm also going to guess they offer a factory soft-top with hardtop prep for the 2 door so easy the MIC debacle however they can.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am about ready to 99 my order because its to the point its looking like MY22 will be a carryover, its coming. Ford needs to stabilize and catch-up, I just don't see taking on more risk or alienate even more actual orders by introducing more changes. Yes they do it all the time with multi year job runs, but what they have today is not normal by any means.
Did just that 2 months ago and haven't regretted it one second. I'm now happy letting the dust settle and hopefully getting mine in the spring.

Sponsored

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They way they are still seemingly begging people to switch to soft tops, i would guess either as late as possible or that 22 will be essentially a total carry over year
begging? They are trying to help- as I see it. Getting your Bronco to you sooner.

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I actually called and talked to my dealer, as there's a few options I'm maybe considering that could show up that might be compelling to get. According to them, Ford is going to be doing an exploratory with a few dealers in different markets to figure out which features they want to add for the 2022 model year. He said they're planning on having this completed by some time early 2022, so I'd expect the B&P and options list to come out some time after that.

Also, that was 100% bullshit. :-D
That seems way to late. I donā€™t think anyone/dealer/Ford know what they are taking about

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NOT asking- offering. An option to keep your order in line. That's all...
Sponsored