First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My boy decided it was a good idea to destroy and tug the webbing on the seat belts in the back. Luckily, I had ripped out the rear seats for his furry ass so it's a permanent two-seater, but there was some definite frustration and discussion of youth in Asia that day.

But otherwise, he's a good lad and loyal companion so he stays for now.

Ford Bronco When your dogs eat your bronco Dutch-min
Sponsored

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FMLā€¦ā€¦.Honestly, Iā€™m speechless. I came home to this. I actually had to just step away for a moment so I didnā€™t grab the Staccato. Iā€™m not sure if the GSD or Husky did it or both. I donā€™t even know how you tear the adaptive cruise out.

On the plus side, if you can afford a Staccato then you can afford the repair! :)

OP
OP
GotWake

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May reward myself by adding a XC to the CS and P collection. You know for showing restraint. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
GotWake

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a separate note. How do you like the Mikey Thompson MTs?
I really like them. I was afraid I had gone too aggressive. I really havenā€™t had them off-road yet. But, their road manners are really good on dry and in the rain.

Sponsored

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sometimes they will up and destroy stuff. But, they have 4 acres of underground fence. Iā€™m on 9 acres, 200 yards from the road. They have the run of the place. They murder every opossum that enters the yard.
As a heads up, just having a large area to run around doesn't mean a dog is exercised properly. Your Shepard and husky need a job. If you don't give them one then they will find one. For example, they made their job destroying things and killing opossums (a great animal that feeds on ticks and is beneficial to have around).

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know what breed or breeds your dog is?
Spitting image of one of ours that is a bit of a mystery.
We suspect Kelpie, Lab,and maybe some Coy (by behavior and where she was picked up from.)
Well according to her DNA test, 3 generations of Mutt. Primarily (62%) Lab, Shepard, and Boxer. She has trace amounts of Terriers, Mini Pinscher, which is where we think she got her coloring. She is a sweetheart.

OP
OP
GotWake

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a heads up, just having a large area to run around doesn't mean a dog is exercised properly. Your Shepard and husky need a job. If you don't give them one then they will find one. For example, they made their job destroying things and killing opossums (a great animal that feeds on ticks and is beneficial to have around).
You will be appalled to learn the husky killed a ground hog not too long ago. I mean they are constantly running the property. Any small animal enters at its own peril. The GSD is high drive and is constantly doing something (nondestructive). The thing is the best trained dogs from a working line are going to tear crap up every once in a while. I imagine a small animal got under the Bronco and she got frustrated and tore it to get to it.

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FMLā€¦ā€¦.Honestly, Iā€™m speechless. I came home to this. I actually had to just step away for a moment so I didnā€™t grab the Staccato. Iā€™m not sure if the GSD or Husky did it or both. I donā€™t even know how you tear the adaptive cruise out.

Ford Bronco When your dogs eat your bronco IMG_4206

I don't think it was the dog; if you look at the lower part of this photo there is the shadow of a giant cat ready to pounce on the other fenders.
Sponsored