Sponsored

Where do you see your extended warranty?

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that have purchased the Ford extended warranty...does this end up showing in your FordPass app or on your Ford account when you log in?

The reason I ask is because I recently purchased the premium care on the Bronco and while exploring the app I noticed a "Warranty" button under the service section. When you click on it, it shows the warranty (from factory) and then a second tab that says "Extended Warranty". When I click on that, it says "we dont have an extended warranty on file, contact the dealer". Is that normal or are you supposed to see the warranty that you purchased listed in the app and on your account?

I called the dealer that I purchased from and they said "oh you're not going to ever see it in there, dont worry about that".

I dont have experience with this and was hoping that others could shed light on if this is the case or not? Makes me feel like im paying for something that isn't actually real.
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that have purchased the Ford extended warranty...does this end up showing in your FordPass app or on your Ford account when you log in?

The reason I ask is because I recently purchased the premium care on the Bronco and while exploring the app I noticed a "Warranty" button under the service section. When you click on it, it shows the warranty (from factory) and then a second tab that says "Extended Warranty". When I click on that, it says "we dont have an extended warranty on file, contact the dealer". Is that normal or are you supposed to see the warranty that you purchased listed in the app and on your account?

I called the dealer that I purchased from and they said "oh you're not going to ever see it in there, dont worry about that".

I dont have experience with this and was hoping that others could shed light on if this is the case or not? Makes me feel like im paying for something that isn't actually real.
I see mine on the app exactly where you are referencing. Looks like so:

Ford Bronco Where do you see your extended warranty? Screenshot_20230224_150402_FordPass

OP
OP
omi205

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see mine on the app exactly where you are referencing. Looks like so:

Ford Bronco Where do you see your extended warranty? Screenshot_20230224_150402_FordPass
Well that makes me feel like shady business is being conducted. How long did it take to appear? I picked up the vehicle on 2/10/2023. Two week ago. Maybe it just hasnt been registered I guess (hope).

Mikejr66

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well that makes me feel like shady business is being conducted. How long did it take to appear? I picked up the vehicle on 2/10/2023. Two week ago. Maybe it just hasnt been registered I guess (hope).
I didn’t see mine at first. It probably took a few weeks to show up in the app. I do see it now. Maybe it is a timing thing.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably just hasn't registered. I bought my extended warranty last May, I'm sorry but I don't remember how long it took.

Sponsored
OP
OP
omi205

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Much appreciated gang. Ill hang tight and hope it all works out.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you check your contract documents to confirm you purchased a Ford Protect extended warranty and not some 3rd party warranty pushed by the dealership?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DM
DM me your VIN and I'll check for you.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At first I did not see my extended warranty info in my FordPass app. I contacted my dealer where I purchased the warranty. They said my FordPass app My Profile -> Your Information, first and last name has to match the name I used on the warranty application. I changed my FordPass first name to match (Dan to Daniel), and then my extended warranty info showed. I know, weird.

OP
OP
omi205

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At first I did not see my extended warranty info in my FordPass app. I contacted my dealer where I purchased the warranty. They said my FordPass app My Profile -> Your Information, first and last name has to match the name I used on the warranty application. I changed my FordPass first name to match (Dan to Daniel), and then my extended warranty info showed. I know, weird.
My first and last name match but i dont have my middle name on the app. Let me add that and see. Worth a try. Thanks.
Sponsored