First Name
Iowan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Granger is running invoice -$1000 advertised on their site and confirmed by many. I have to assume is more than $2000 off MSRP. .
If margin to the dealership is similar to what Ford offers on the Ranger, a $45,000 Bronco at $1,000 under invoice would be approximately $2,800 off MSRP.
Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reserved an FE at Rocky Top in Sevierville TN. I spoke to the general sales manager last night, Andy Bass. He could not answer whether there would be ADM or if X-Plan would be honored. He said he might not have more information until closer to ordering time.

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If margin to the dealership is similar to what Ford offers on the Ranger, a $45,000 Bronco at $1,000 under invoice would be approximately $2,800 off MSRP.
Thanks for the info!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reserved a 4 door Outer Banks at Sanderson Ford in AZ. I had already chatted with my salesman earlier in the day to confirm no ADM and X plan available.

Rdecrane5

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2019 Ford Expedition, 1964 Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Edit needed for Galphin Ford....its actually Galpin Ford (they are the world's largest Ford dealer and have been for about 30 yrs)
actually Brandon Ford in Tampa is the largest Ford dealer.

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

State: FL
Dealer: Bartow Ford
ADM: unknown
X-plan: Yes

Salesman called me yesterday saying if Bronco is eligible for X-plan, then they honor it

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ordered mine from a dealer in Missouri. They have guaranteed me $2000 off of MSRP without any X-plan or A-plan numbers. They are doing this for everyone! I thought it was just a gimmick, but I called and was guaranteed it was true. Zip code 63080.
bronco.PNG

https://www.laurafordofsullivan.com/
Make sure to call and inquire what their dealer documentation fees are... those aren’t included in the advertised price and can sometimes be over $1,000.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess we will not know until the invoices come out! .... also be careful of dealer add on's. I have dealt with it a lot when buying new vehicles. $199 doc fee is as low as I have found. Laura also doesn't charge destination or pre-add a bunch of B.S. to their vehicles.
Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee FL has no dealer documentation fees.

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference.htm

Luis also reassured me they won’t have ADM or add-on for production model Broncos. Maybe for First Edition but wasn’t sure.

Also, they guarantee to beat any trade in quote you receive at any other dealer by $500.

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/car-trade-in-kissimmee-fl.htm

Last edited:

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I could’ve swore Ford is not allowing ADM’s by reducing allocations to dealerships who charge them. Is that not the case? I know Ford received tons of heat on the massive ADMs dealers were charging for Shelbys the past few years.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just ordered mine from a dealer in Missouri. They have guaranteed me $2000 off of MSRP without any X-plan or A-plan numbers. They are doing this for everyone! I thought it was just a gimmick, but I called and was guaranteed it was true. Zip code 63080.
bronco.PNG

https://www.laurafordofsullivan.com/
How does this compare to Granger at $1,000 under invoice?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I could’ve swore Ford is not allowing ADM’s by reducing allocations to dealerships who charge them. Is that not the case? I know Ford received tons of heat on the massive ADMs dealers were charging for Shelbys the past few years.
Here is the answer I posted in another thread. I believe the story about reducing allocation is from Dodge and there was speculation Ford would do the same, but apparently not.
Read it and weep, the Bronco will not be fixed price, Ford is not doing anything to stop dealer's from charging ADM.
Ford Won't Try To Stop Dealers From Marking Up Bronco Price

According to the official pricing, it's possible to get the two-door 2021 Ford Bronco in the Base trim for $28,500 (plus a $1,495 destination charge). However, depending on your local dealer, you might be paying even more. According to some great research by Motor Authority's Joel Feder, the Blue Oval does not intend to prevent showrooms from applying so-called market adjustments that increase the cost to customers beyond the MSRP.

The @mrlevine Twitter account that Feder mentions refers to Mike Levine, Ford North America Product Communications Manager.

Motor1.com also reached out to Ford spokesperson Sam Schembari for further clarification. "Ford shares suggested (MSRP) pricing for all vehicles with dealers and customers. However dealers are independently operated and ultimately, customers and dealers will agree to the final pricing," he told us.

Dealer markups are unfortunately rather common when a vehicle debuts. The combination of low supply and high demand tempt many showrooms into applying a market adjustment that increases the price and makes the dealer more money on the sale

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.motor1.com/news/434064/ford-bronco-dealer-markup-price/amp/

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will at Smith Ford in Conway AR will honor xplan.

If I am reading it right xplan os .4% above factory invoice with a max $100 document fee.

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is the answer I posted in another thread. I believe the story about reducing allocation is from Dodge and there was speculation Ford would do the same, but apparently not.
And people were bashing FCA for showing big discounts and then adding on fees to get close to MSRP. This is complete BS from many Ford dealers. I’ll sit on the sidelines until they pull their head out of their a$$.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I spoke to Tim Bartz at Long McArthur. He said they'll be charging only MSRP + $300 doc fee. Also, they are giving free delivery anywhere in the USA and a free Ford Bronco jacket will be in your Bronco when it arrives.

EDIT: I'm waiting on a call back about X Plan pricing.
Long McArthur, Inc
3450 S 9th St
Salina, KS 67401
785-823-2237
www.longmcarthur.com

I also called Paul Miller Ford in Lexington, Kentucky. Sales person said there would probably be a markup, but didn't know any specifics. Crossroads Ford in Frankfort, Kentucky also seemed clueless and wasn't sure if there would be a markup. There will probably be a markup.

Last edited:

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know how much the X plan actually discounts off the vehicle? An earlier post suggests one can qualify if you buy 100 shares of Ford stock (currently trading at $6.74/share) to be extended the same offer. However, if MSRP for a vehicle is $55,000 and what I’ve read online is between 0.4% and 2% which equates to about $200-$1,100 off?

Question: Is it worth it?
Sponsored